Any 'never nudes' on thumped? (1 Viewer)

left? Isn't about time you learned to drive?

no, never. I find driving a much more enjoyable experience when one hasn't really got a clue what they're at. Theres no fun if there isn't that small element of unpredictability about it. Like that time I nearly ran over those schoolchildren. What a rush!!

i was talking about shit like this before with one of our fellow posters who i wont name.who was telling me that he cant go straight from the shower or been naked to the take a shit he has to put on jocks first so he has something to pull down before hand.classic

also just socks n jocks wrong!

i was talking about shit like this before with one of our fellow posters who i wont name.who was telling me that he cant go straight from the shower or been naked to the take a shit he has to put on jocks first so he has something to pull down before hand.classic

Well shouldn't one do that BEFORE taking a shower anyway? Not that I want to discuss bathroom habits. Men should always undress in this order:

1. Shoes
2. Socks
3. Shirt
4. Trousers
5. Underwear

Women on the other hand need to mix it up depending on what they are wearing. Sometimes keeping the shoes and stockings on is essential.

But what about when you wake up in the morning and you just wake up and you're in your jock's and you just pull on the sock's and have to wander round to grab the rest of your clothes... you know how these things happen....

knives and belts = bread and butter

But what about when you wake up in the morning and you just wake up and you're in your jock's and you just pull on the sock's and have to wander round to grab the rest of your clothes... you know how these things happen....

Of and knives and belts = bread and butter

See my post above and get dresses step 5 to 1.

Well shouldn't one do that BEFORE taking a shower anyway? Not that I want to discuss bathroom habits. Men should always undress in this order:

1. Shoes
2. Socks
3. Shirt
4. Trousers
5. Underwear

Women on the other hand need to mix it up depending on what they are wearing. Sometimes keeping the shoes and stockings on is essential.

its tips like this that make the internet essential. it'd be foolish to quit.

1. Shoes
2. Socks
3. Shirt
4. Trousers
5. Underwear

that's all very well for someone who's not a never nude

but i've recently read of this concept called under-underwear

apparently the South African rugby team used to train in the nude. They were brought to some mountain where it was -30 degrees, made strip off, then were left there for a week or so. It was a toughening up, ball-shrivelling exercise. Great idea really

tell me what year that was and i'll tell you if it was a good idea or not

that's all very well for someone who's not a never nude

but i've recently read of this concept called under-underwear

So you've been reading Shantaram then. I thought so when I first read this thread. Great book. I'm nearly half way.

Well shouldn't one do that BEFORE taking a shower anyway?

think you read that wrong. do what? before shower?

ok let me paint the picture for you.he has had his shower so hes drying himself off and he needs a shit so instead of just sitting on the jacks doing the job he puts on his jocks so he can pull em down before doing the shit.

of course im more talking about walking around for a while just socks and jocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back