Restaurant Recommendations (2 Viewers)

i went into the spa hotel earlier with the brother and had coffee and a toasted special (ham, cheese, tomato and onion) in the bar. the coffee was shite and the bottom slice of my sandwich was burnt black. i recommend not going here.

I've been meaning to try it out for ages. Apparently they do a pre-theatre thing where you can have your starter and main course, then go to the theatre and come back and have your dessert afterwards.

going to shanahans soon..am very very excited...

went to the good world the other night for the first time..we wre both waddling down the road afterwards cos we'd eaten so much..

I've been meaning to try it out for ages. Apparently they do a pre-theatre thing where you can have your starter and main course, then go to the theatre and come back and have your dessert afterwards.

Do you have to actually go to the theatre, or could you just go to a pub for a few hours, get locked, and then come back for cake?

no one, and I mean NO ONE go to that brasil churrsasdkjedfhr843 place on little ship st. YUCK. Shit rude service, shit bland food, way over priced. Never again.

i went into the spa hotel earlier with the brother and had coffee and a toasted special (ham, cheese, tomato and onion) in the bar. the coffee was shite and the bottom slice of my sandwich was burnt black. i recommend not going here.

In fairness, what do you expect if you go to a hotel for spas?

It was fresh - they don't have the 'fry-under-a-sun-lamp' stuff any more.

Honest to goodness was closed when I passed by there at the end of last week and doesn't look like opening soon.

Uki Yo, on Exchequer street, is great.

Some ramen dish with mackeral and a side order of avocado & eel sushi. Washed down with a cold Kirin beer. Gorgeous. €26. Stuffed.

Sushi and a cold, preferably dry, beer is an amazing combination.

Im hungry & thirsty now.

ah the spa, golden gem in Lucan's crown. I once threw up in the car park as a nipper.

went to ciao bella roma on sat night.
the food was amazing, had the smoked cheese cooked in oregano with tomato sauce for starters.
for mains i had the gnocchi with walnuts and parmesan. really filling, couldnt finish it.
everyone elses food was great.
service is the only thing, the waitress' havnt a breeze.
our waitress was useless and asked us did we want to see the desert menu during our starters.
still, deadly meal.

I went to The Mill in Celbridge (Richard Corrigan's restaurant) last night for a work 'do.

They have three differing priced menus and we were ordering from the cheapest, €75 per person in private dining room.

The food was amazing. That's all I can say about it. The service was brilliant. The actual restaurant itself is beautiful. I can't fault the place at all. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back