Ireland (5 Viewers)

If you were looking for signs of an impending recession, one of the surest indicators is guys like this saying "We've cracked the code and we're gonna be fine indefinitely, no problems whatsoever"

1653680368756.png

But the surge in tax revenues just keeps on going. What if this is all sustainable? What if Ireland has found the magic formula which has moved revenues to the State onto a different level?

Events, dear boy. Events!!!

My sister is in the airport this morning, and said it's still astonishingly bad there. Way worse than even her low expectations had predicted.

she was talking to the stewardess - the (ryanair) flight to manchester this morning had 197 booked on, the gate closed 25 minutes later than planned, and they left with 120 on board.
i don't know what the normal no-show rate is on ryanair, but that's nearly 40% missing.

she was talking to the stewardess - the (ryanair) flight to manchester this morning had 197 booked on, the gate closed 25 minutes later than planned, and they left with 120 on board.
i don't know what the normal no-show rate is on ryanair, but that's nearly 40% missing.
I think they usually overbook by 10% as that’s how many usually don’t show up.

Seems the app was wrong and all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seems the app was wrong and all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DAA chief guy was on the radio earlier
Said they should have added an hour or more to the app
And said going earlier in the morning doesn't really help - which is kinda contradictory

Absolute mess

This country and its naive faith in the army to address every logistical issue that might arise.
Snow on the road? Send in the army. Bin workers strike? Army. Airport security and check in? You'd better believe we should send in the army.

This country and its naive faith in the army to address every logistical issue that might arise.
Snow on the road? Send in the army. Bin workers strike? Army. Airport security and check in? You'd better believe we should send in the army.

There's a persecution that when they're not stationed abroad they're just sitting around doing fuck all.

ha in their cups both my mother and grandmother are/were great ones for the 'they should be made to join the army, straighten them out' solution to social problems. My mother also has gone to the utter dark side of suggesting that the army should be in charge of the country. I don't know how I ended up such a pinko indie bedwetter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back