Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

I use a lot of zoom h1's and h4's at work. A h1 will run a phantom mic and a h4n will 4 track. Both totally usable and arguably the limitations help you make better decisions about placement and approach.

See,that's a big part of the problem,I don't have enough opportunity to do just that. If opportunity was more available I'd be in a bunch of bands.

I know that pain all too well. I have a room full of instruments that don't get nearly enough use these days. Life, kid etc, the usual reasons. Now even if I'm jamming I just have the recorder running. It can hold hours worth of audio so don't need to bump the stuff on to the laptop too often.

I know recording guitar stuff can be harder though, especially if it's a style that leans towards needing a full band.

I don't know if I pulled off this major to minor transition in the tune I'm making.

Sounds a bit arty in the cold light of morning

I don't know if I pulled off this major to minor transition in the tune I'm making.

Sounds a bit arty in the cold light of morning
I have been listening to Beyond the Valley of the Loving Room Floor and Tidy Towns a load this week in the car. They are both BELTING albums. Bass is unreal. Delighted you are back at it.

Probably needs a complex time signature change to go with it
Actually I don't think I've ever done anything in anything other than 4/4! hmmm

Not since I was in my 20's anyway.

Might have to think about that alright

I have been listening to Beyond the Valley of the Loving Room Floor and Tidy Towns a load this week in the car. They are both BELTING albums. Bass is unreal. Delighted you are back at it.
Glad to hear it!

I don't listen to anything I've made once I'm finished with it. Except to remind myself how I need to improve occaisonally

View attachment 12612
I got the first Specials album a while back and really enjoyed it. I see they're playing gig etc and got all excited.. I bought their second album, deluxe version with 2 CD and everything. I don't like it at all. The only song I like it buried at the end of the extra CD, the b-side to Ghost Town.
you turned around on this yet? That second album is wonderful.

I made tea for myself and it was weak as hell and I could see that as I took the teabag out but for some reason I put the bag straight in the bin rather than back in the water and now I'm staring at my weak cup of tea in disappointment

A co-worker who has the single worst clip-art design aesthetic of all time, and is generally my work enemy, just said my design was "cute but, did I want him to explain to me how to..."

View attachment 12612
I got the first Specials album a while back and really enjoyed it. I see they're playing gig etc and got all excited.. I bought their second album, deluxe version with 2 CD and everything. I don't like it at all. The only song I like it buried at the end of the extra CD, the b-side to Ghost Town.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-47147069?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR0ibTsJqlWWWPV_7CpDN6Hapj7jbXh5eEWr8dlB6Xl6QzS6Z8HGnOmf2Ug

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back