Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Twice in the last few minutes have i tried to read something online only to have the screen taken over by one of those "Agree to our terms" things. I'm done with those, no more. I'll just not read it.

Turned up at the wrong test centre 35 mins away from where I was supposed To get the work van DOE’d (commercial vehicle NCT basically).
Eejit

Lads who does work for us failed his DOE yesterday, the computer was showing a flat tire.

None of the tires on the road were flat, he was very confused. Turns out his spare was soft. Amazed the computer was able to check that.

Twice in the last few minutes have i tried to read something online only to have the screen taken over by one of those "Agree to our terms" things. I'm done with those, no more. I'll just not read it.
same here.Its not worth it

I used to never ever get sick. The last two years has been a constant stream of shit. Figuratively speaking, of course
I have always been a sickly weakling. I'm determined to massively cut down on booze and fully quit smoking this year, which I think will make a big difference.

Getting back on the jogging too (y)

Additional complaint: my back hurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back