Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

Life is the constant battle of me trying to get my SO to go to Ikea with me, and failing.

I am one of those weirdos that kind of love walking around IKEA, relishing in samey furniture, cheap utensils, veggie meatballs that only taste like salt and imagining owning a velvet sofa

I tired the hotdogs for the first time last month. They were..fine.

The coffee wrecks my head the way it fills to the brim of the mug. I want to add milk dickhead. Am I doing it wrong Ikea jerks?

giphy.gif

I had their veggie hot-dog once. It was a lukewarm boiled Quorn sausage. I wasn't impressed.

I became a vegetarian when I was 8, so theres a mad scope of things that I've never eaten nor ever will. I guess when you're 8 you don't have a sophisticated pallette.

But on the IKEA veggie stuff, I kind of relish in the shitness. Like I said above, it seems like its pure salt, I immedaitely feel dehydrated after eating it, but somehow I return. Was kind of annoyed to find that the vegan hotdog thing was just a sausage shaped version of the patty from the veggie meatballs ,though.

In terms of food though, I'm very down with their little food market on the way out. I always buy my whoelgrain mustard and licorice there.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back