Minor complaints thread (28 Viewers)

Saw two people fall on Parkgate Street this morning, one really small in stature girl slipped and her Dublin bike fell on top of her. I helped her up and she started crying :( :( :(

Saw two people fall on Parkgate Street this morning, one really small in stature girl slipped and her Dublin bike fell on top of her. I helped her up and she started crying :( :( :(
I don't have the 'hero' react because everyone bullies me on here and wants to leave me on ACTIVE MEMBER forever but you Sir, are a HERO.

I don't have the 'hero' react because everyone bullies me on here and wants to leave me on ACTIVE MEMBER forever but you Sir, are a HERO.

Haha you have to pay to be a supporter to Pete's fine work to get hero reacts, but I appreciate the symbolic gesture none the less.

Sorting out a pension and I want to put some into an "ethical managed fund."

Some of the stuff they exclude I'm down with, no money in tobacco or animal testing or the defense industry. But it also excludes stem cell research and investing in contraceptive companies. I need a tiresome libtard ethical fund.

Sorting out a pension and I want to put some into an "ethical managed fund."

Some of the stuff they exclude I'm down with, no money in tobacco or animal testing or the defense industry. But it also excludes stem cell research and investing in contraceptive companies. I need a tiresome libtard ethical fund.

I remember when I was setting up a pension, that time the work were obliged to get someone in and talk to you about it. I asked the guy (from one of the big companies) about ethically managed funds, and he looked blankly back at me. Then when I started to explain what it meant the prick laughed in my face.

I remember when I was setting up a pension, that time the work were obliged to get someone in and talk to you about it. I asked the guy (from one of the big companies) about ethically managed funds, and he looked blankly back at me. Then when I started to explain what it meant the prick laughed in my face.

My adviser from a broker is a nice enough woman, as soon as I said that it was an area I was interested in she said she'd send me over some stuff. It's not that I definitely want to invest in abortion clinics but I suppose I was just being a bit naive, the ethical funds basically exclude anything that people might have an objection to, even stuff that I personally am fine with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back