Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Thought I only had 4 pints last night but turns out I had 5. That's explains the moderate hangover. Also, hangover meant I had a bacon roll for lunch and I'm trying to go meat free at the moment.

Just out of curiosity I'm trying a low carb diet for a while to see if I can drop a few pounds.
Its quiet difficult to find to stuff to eat. Most of what I love is full of carbohydrates.
One of mankind's greatest inventions is the sandwich.
I was in lidl today & I realized....i was surrounded by carbohydrates.

Just out of curiosity I'm trying a low carb diet for a while to see if I can drop a few pounds.
Its quiet difficult to find to stuff to eat. Most of what I love is full of carbohydrates.

You're right, carbs are everywhere. But also, carbs are amazing! Vegetables are pretty much just carbs, for example. I go by the "no shitty refined" carbs rule, and still eat all the veggies, wholegrains, beans etc.

theme diets are all bullshit and if you want to lose weight just ensure your daily calorie intake is less than your daily calorie usage. targeting food groups is just fads.

theme diets are all bullshit and if you want to lose weight just ensure your daily calorie intake is less than your daily calorie usage. targeting food groups is just fads.
If only the evidence on that wasn't so damn conflicting.

It's amazing that for all the science in the world we still haven't worked out the right way to eat food.

Calorie counting is bullshit. If you want to lose weight and be healthy, eat healthier and less. Namely fewer processed foods, more fresh homecooked stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back