Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

The lady in the cubicle next to me in the bathroom there literally did a 45 second fart. It was fairly awful but also cracked me up so this exists in the space between minor complaint and minor pleasure. I also kind of admired her for circumventing the usual ladies bathroom ridiculous social convention where girls are terrified to hear each other pea let alone fart. Usually it's like a standoff with people waiting for someone else to leave before peeing, and the occasional violent pee spurt sound of someone trying so hard not to pee it comes out of them like a laser.

I think too much about this stuff :/

The lady in the cubicle next to me in the bathroom there literally did a 45 second fart. It was fairly awful but also cracked me up so this exists in the space between minor complaint and minor pleasure. I also kind of admired her for circumventing the usual ladies bathroom ridiculous social convention where girls are terrified to hear each other pea let alone fart. Usually it's like a standoff with people waiting for someone else to leave before peeing, and the occasional violent pee spurt sound of someone trying so hard not to pee it comes out of them like a laser.

I bet that was a major pleasure for her.

Another minor complaint for me would be that on our internal mailing list at work, every day I get about 5 emails from different people selling Red Hot Chili Pepper tickets. It actually astounds me that in this day and age there are enough people who like the Red Hot Chili Peppers enough to buy (and sell) up to 10 tickets a day in my company alone. Maybe the upshot is they're reconsidering it and selling the blasted things, but it just seems so... otherworldly.

What I find frequently in work is people in way too much of a hurry. I wonder are they frightened of being away from their desks too long. I'm frequently sitting there thinking there's no way that was enough wipes and you've also probably torn the hole off yourself there. Of course I am a civil servant though while most of my colleagues are contractors so I am sitting in a position of relative privilege (from a time-keeping perspective, obviously not monetarily).

What I find frequently in work is people in way too much of a hurry. I wonder are they frightened of being away from their desks too long. I'm frequently sitting there thinking there's no way that was enough wipes and you've also probably torn the hole off yourself there. Of course I am a civil servant though while most of my colleagues are contractors so I am sitting in a position of relative privilege (from a time-keeping perspective, obviously not monetarily).

Very depressing. Harland and Wolff gave you 8 minutes, appprently.

Long winded pun

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back