Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

They're going to replace it but need the landlord's confirmation - he's in Turkey and not answering his phone. Just means I have a machine full of wet clothes getting mildewy and stinky for a week. Worked from home today to let the engineer in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They're going to replace it but need the landlord's confirmation - he's in Turkey and not answering his phone. Just means I have a machine full of wet clothes getting mildewy and stinky for a week. Worked from home today to let the engineer in.

thats a bit shit. I'd say on the basis of it being a legal requirement they'd want to be sorting that craic out.

Washing machine broke, letting agent sent engineer around, engineer said its beyond repair but he has a spare in the van, letting agent says landlord needs to approve and he's on holiday at the moment, I have a sink full of wet clothes for another few days

outsource that shit to the local laundromat and send the agent an invoice

This new beck song

sounds like it was written by this computer

Spending my afternoon rearranging the kid's bedroom furniture. No layout works, so I may have to half-disassemble a loft bed that took me a day to put together just so I can reverse the wardrobe part.

Spending my afternoon rearranging the kid's bedroom furniture. No layout works, so I may have to half-disassemble a loft bed that took me a day to put together just so I can reverse the wardrobe part.
Didn't have to do this after all. With a bit of creative thinking I found a layout that a) worked and b) was approved by management, so gold star for me. Took bleedin hours and loft beds are HEAVY.

TOP TIP: if you've wooden floors, always put those little felt pads on the furniture feet. Makes pushing stuff around the room so much easier.

I'm painting the spare room and had to move one of those 6' tall shelving units full of books. No option but to take everything off of it. Jesus, the house isnow FULL of books and boxes of CDs now, those things hover up a lot of stuff.

I'm painting the spare room and had to move one of those 6' tall shelving units full of books. No option but to take everything off of it. Jesus, the house isnow FULL of books and boxes of CDs now, those things hover up a lot of stuff.
I need to figure out some book shelving now. The kid's moving from "let's display all the nice covers" to "fit as many of the things in the least linear storage space possible".

More flat related whining: I have drain flies and they won't fuck off. I've poured drain cleaner down both sinks. Seems to have done the trick in the bathroom but the little bastards are still in the kitchen.

Also I strained a muscle in my back and it's too humid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back