Minor complaints thread (27 Viewers)

Just found out my car has had no NCT for the last month.
Can't be bothered finding the major complaints thread.
Stupid rain.
A couple of years ago it took me three or four goes, over a few months to get my car through the NCT. when it eventually passed they backdated it leaving only a couple of months until I had to reapply. I still think this is complete bollocks and it shows it up for the double tax that it is.

I got my period today, which is fine in and of itself. I mean I'd rather not bleed from my vagina, but I'm over it. I'm NOT over randomly bursting into tears in a taxi this morning because I'm reading "A Little Life" and its truly. fucking. me. up. Anyway, the taxi driver was awkward, I was awkward, he didn't say anything which is exactly the right thing a taxi driver should do in this situation. Minor complaint.

Day two of training and it's a different trainer... sorry, "facilitator".

This guy is way too into his audience participation for my liking.

I got my period today, which is fine in and of itself. I mean I'd rather not bleed from my vagina, but I'm over it. I'm NOT over randomly bursting into tears in a taxi this morning because I'm reading "A Little Life" and its truly. fucking. me. up. Anyway, the taxi driver was awkward, I was awkward, he didn't say anything which is exactly the right thing a taxi driver should do in this situation. Minor complaint.
remember that time I gave you a lift to electric picnic? You were awkward, I was awkward (well I wasn't but I was feeding off your damn awkwardness). Christ that was awkward. Thank jaysus it wasn't more than a poxy hour in the car or I'd have gone spare.

remember that time I gave you a lift to electric picnic? You were awkward, I was awkward (well I wasn't but I was feeding off your damn awkwardness). Christ that was awkward. Thank jaysus it wasn't more than a poxy hour in the car or I'd have gone spare.

Only because you wanted to play Belle and Sebastian and aren't 15, and I felt bad for you.

What I find frequently in work is people in way too much of a hurry. I wonder are they frightened of being away from their desks too long. I'm frequently sitting there thinking there's no way that was enough wipes and you've also probably torn the hole off yourself there. Of course I am a civil servant though while most of my colleagues are contractors so I am sitting in a position of relative privilege (from a time-keeping perspective, obviously not monetarily).

check your shite privilege dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back