Any good podcasts about? (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 224
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 6
This new Invisibilia podcast is getting blanket coverage on other podcasts right now.

Is there even a distinction to be made when something is a radio show rather than a true podcast?

Like This American Life is probably a podcast to most people.
I believe it makes a difference to advertising revenue.

and obviously to people who listen to the radio

all 3 of them.

I'm mad into This American life.

Jam packed full of stories.I love stories.ALthough its too interesting to fall asleep listening to

I overdosed on This American Life. Can't listen to it anymore. Everything about it makes my skin crawl now. They Might Be Giants recently posted a link to a TAL section about their Dial-a-song antics so I listened to it. God, it was painful. Ira Glass talking about a phone message left by his girlfriend or something ugh.

I overdosed on This American Life. Can't listen to it anymore. Everything about it makes my skin crawl now. They Might Be Giants recently posted a link to a TAL section about their Dial-a-song antics so I listened to it. God, it was painful. Ira Glass talking about a phone message left by his girlfriend or something ugh.

I think I kind of aged out of it. It's been a staple here since the goddamn 90s. How much more could there be to tell?

That said, I still listen to Click & Clack any time they are on.

So anyway..I got this app..Tunein Radio its called.Its the fucking shizz.

100000 channels on it.

Ive been listening to this thing called The Moth which is just basically middle class Ame5ican cunts telling true stories and another great yoke thats sci fi/horror dramas..thats really well produced.Totally OTT on the sound effects.Awesome

They are stories about what special and rare jewels they are. And it doesn't get any truer than that.
Thats exactly what its about!

All smartypants from the pacific northwest.Its not too taxing for sleepy time listening

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back