New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (2 Viewers)

What if it was Alan Green?
I don't know who that is so .... not really sure what that means, does he look like this

600full-eva-green.jpg

Does he have a vagina ? I'm at a loss here.

Eh ........ No ? Can't we just focus on lovely Eva ?

This has been fucking rubbish so far. Played out like a pre-season friendly thus far. Bayern look a bit jaded to be honest. It's an odd one because the last few seasons we've been told that the Bundesliga was a tough competitive league. Then Bayern walked the last two seasons and it was a case of "oh the league is weak.

Or is it? Maybe it really is a stronger league than we all think and Bayern have fucked themselves up trying to win it. Pep doesn't rotate his squad as much as some, and so far Muller, Lahm, Alaba, Dante and Boateng look a little leggy. Manzukic, Robben and Ribery are there usual hard running selves but they look a little short of ideas. Odd game thus far. Not enjoying it at all.

This has been fucking rubbish so far. Played out like a pre-season friendly thus far. Bayern look a bit jaded to be honest. It's an odd one because the last few seasons we've been told that the Bundesliga was a tough competitive league. Then Bayern walked the last two seasons and it was a case of "oh the league is weak.

Or is it? Maybe it really is a stronger league than we all think and Bayern have fucked themselves up trying to win it. Pep doesn't rotate his squad as much as some, and so far Muller, Lahm, Alaba, Dante and Boateng look a little leggy. Manzukic, Robben and Ribery are there usual hard running selves but they look a little short of ideas. Odd game thus far. Not enjoying it at all.

Haven't Bayern won the league and gone on the piss?

Ha ha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha

have a tenner on BM to win 3-2 on the night at 22/1

would imagine a united goal soon would be most favorable for that to work

come on united (briefly)

Or a late consolation might do it now.

*tie over switches to the game in Madrid*
They're out, they're fucking out !!!! Thank christ they're fucking out!!!

No one will want to face Atletico. They're easily the strongest most hard working side I've seen this season. I know I've been banging on about them all season but anyone who caught any of that tonight will see why. They're fucking monsters.

Anyone who is wondering what i was on about in the Ireland thread about how to "scrap better" should watch Atletico. Alright they're vastly superior in every way to Ireland but against the "technically better" teams the way they set up and the way they work the ball forward in midfield is just a joy for me to watch. I'm sure it won't be to everyone's taste but my god they are good at it.

I don't know who that is so .... not really sure what that means, does he look like this

600full-eva-green.jpg

Does he have a vagina ? I'm at a loss here.

Eh ........ No ? Can't we just focus on lovely Eva ?
He certainly sounds a little like that.

Bayern paying the price for an easy ride at home. And as Cattle says, Pep doesn't rotate much. They won't be re-winning Big Ears playing like that, and it'll be difficult getting up to the required level if they've piss all to play for in the league. The other teams are all in a championship scrap and will be totally focussed.

This might just win the league for Barca, especially if it's a Madrid semi final.

Pep has rotated plenty this season, he has a big squad at Bayern which he has to try to keep happy and primed. Back 4, Lahm and goalie pretty much always play but there's loads of room for tinkering elsewhere, helps that so many of his players are flexible in terms of where they can play.

Pep has rotated plenty this season, he has a big squad at Bayern which he has to try to keep happy and primed. Back 4, Lahm and goalie pretty much always play but there's loads of room for tinkering elsewhere, helps that so many of his players are flexible in terms of where they can play.
I think he tends to keep the important elements there all the time. He'll ponce about with a striker, or not a striker, and he's had issues with Kroos, but it's not like he's bringing through the next generation from the youth team.

Mind you, with Martinez and Schwieni back in the team, there might be a bit more impetus in the midfield. I don't think Bayern were bad, once they woke up, they were devastating. It's funny, cos it was close until Bayern went into another gear, and United had no reply. The couldn't do a thing. Brilliant.

Anyway, I don't think they're buckling the swash quite like they were last season. I'd love Athleti to win it now.

Well, it might just be for a season, they might win the Europa League and get in that way.

So might Arsenal, says yerself.
If they own the europa,would that mean that fourth place didn't get into the CL?

If they own the europa,would that mean that fourth place didn't get into the CL?

I'm not sure, it would seem fairer to have the EL winner's spot ring-fenced and not impact on the qualification from leagues, it'd be a bit of a bollocks for the champions if the Europa League winner came from one of the countries that only had a single CL spot.

But Spurs lost out when Chelsea won the CL, and there was that whole rigmarole with Everton when you won it in 05 (both sides getting in on that occasion seemed like the best outcome there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back