Radical legislation you’d love to pass (7 Viewers)

i'd slaughter all housemates who play CLANNAD full blast at 2 in the morning

i'd make eggs easier to poach

i'd ban young wans from dressing up as pirates and hanging out at centra on grand parade

No one is allowed drive a car until they ride a bike on the streets for: 3 years or 1000 miles, once they have left school and found their first job. (So they will have to cycle in rush hour traffic.)
They must also ride 100 miles per year every year they hold onto their driving license.

Yes, because cyclists never do mad stuff on the road.
:rolleyes:

Ban all golf umbrellas, except for people with unfeasibly large heads. People carrying regular umbrellas to be trained to carry them above a height of 7 feet.

Ban golf and turn all golf courses back into wilderness, the work will be carried out by golf club members.

Ban all golf umbrellas, except for people with unfeasibly large heads. People carrying regular umbrellas to be trained to carry them above a height of 7 feet.

Ban golf and turn all golf courses back into wilderness, the work will be carried out by golf club members.

And you a Scot. Disgraceful.

Yes, because cyclists never do mad stuff on the road.
:rolleyes:

cyclists do retarded shit all the time, but the consequences of a cyclist actually screwing up and hitting someone are far less than a truck / car.

I'm not talking about how dickheady some riders are, its how vulnerable they are on the road surrounded by trucks and cars trying to push them around.

You get my vote.

Move drink-driving checkpoints from Dublin (where no one dies on the roads from drink) to down the country (where they're killing each other every fecking week, scuttered and speeding).

All car crashes to be reported as follows:

1 - Detail of injuries suffered
2 - Speed travelled when impact occurred
3 - Alcohol level of driver(s)
4 - Seatbelt analysis
5 - Likely reason for accident

No exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back