Your work situation (5 Viewers)

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to assist with that specific request. However, I can help you find other works by David Kronenberg or images related to office environments. Please let me know how else I can assist you.

Take it!

Attachments

• A person riding on the back of a giant turtle who is singing a cheerful song in a baritone voi...jpg
    A person riding on the back of a giant turtle who is singing a cheerful song in a baritone voi...jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm ordering medical products. Headphones on, listening to this guy's video about Goregrind bands inspired by Carcass. Very appropriate....well, its not that gory.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can't say I was much into this stuff....a bit of Carcass...but I like listening to him talking about it.
And the band names & song titles make me laugh.

90's REGURGITATE is better than any CARCASS. Shorter noisier songs. Vocalist Rikard Jonsson always said CARCASS was his fave band. They were a studio project and an attempt to play live at Obscene Extreme Festival didn't work out that well. 2000's material on Relapse (slick commercial label) wasn't quite as good.

XYSMA's first demo (1989) is a raw grind classic. The Finns then took a strange turn - their first EP was death metal and their debut album was more doom metal before eventually ending up as jangly rock ala early Lemonheads.
The main guy in XYSMA moved to Cork where he died in 2006.

DEAD INFECTION from Balystok in NE Poland were more death metal initially early 90's before going in a very similar vein to REGURGITATE with shorter songs.

The other 90's band mentioned I was familiar with was MALIGNANT TUMOR from Czech. They have been playing MOTORHEAD style stuff since 2000's.

There was also a German band called BARCASS who copied the CARCASS logo.

90's REGURGITATE is better than any CARCASS.
Don't think I've ever heard them but I'm fairly confident you are wrong. Reek of Putrefaction is about as good as you're ever going to get... although the Grindcrusher version of Exhume to Consume is arguably better than the album version. But I digress - better than 1989 Carcass? Highly unlikely.

I think i played the A side of that record... TO DEATH.

There was also a German band called BARCASS who copied the CARCASS logo.
Were they inspired by Tankard?

Tankard - I've never really listened to them. I missed out - that was a banger. Almost like a crossover tune.

I don't have Grindcrusher comp. but the early Earache bands were amazing or pretty close to it.
I prefer the 2nd and 3rd OLD LPs to the grindcore debut.

Yeah - CARCASS did this first. I only really love their first two LPs. Rikard Jonsson freely admitted his band was hero worship of Bill and the lads.

REGURGITATE / PSYCHOTIC NOISE split 7" (1993).

Stockholm / Barcelona. This about as good as grindcore gets. Giulio from Cripple Bastards released this.
One of the first grind records I bought.

Actually forget what I said about them playing live. REGURGITATE's first appearance at Obscene Extreme in 2005 absolutely rips:

XYSMA - Swarming of the Maggots (1989, Finland) demo is incredible stuff.

Edit:
BARCASS - discography (Germany early 90s)

I didn't get into grind until 1993 but I only love the raw noisy stuff.

Last edited:
My work situation - doubting that the efforts I've been making to get promoted to principal engineer are ever going to pay off. Toying with the idea of getting into management instead, but ... well, I probably have more autonomy as an engineer. Bleurgh I dunno. Maybe I'm not hardcore enough to be a principal anyway

My work situation - doubting that the efforts I've been making to get promoted to principal engineer are ever going to pay off. Toying with the idea of getting into management instead, but ... well, I probably have more autonomy as an engineer. Bleurgh I dunno. Maybe I'm not hardcore enough to be a principal anyway
prepare for LOTS of meetings if you go manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back