Your work situation (3 Viewers)

Looks to be dry for the next week.
Yeah thank feck,I've a backlog of outdoor work to get through.
I hate making clients wait.

Between the wind and the rain and the cold! It's ridiculous. And it's worse if it's a nice sunny morning and you're all set up then the weather turns. It's bad for morale.. especially if I've set up with oil paint

Yeah thank feck,I've a backlog of outdoor work to get through.
I hate making clients wait.

Between the wind and the rain and the cold! It's ridiculous. And it's worse if it's a nice sunny morning and you're all set up then the weather turns. It's bad for morale.. especially if I've set up with oil paint

It's very hard too because the showers when they come now are invariably full blown torrents that would make powerhosing look a bit limp

Well, I had a second interview for that job. Happier with the second one - it was far from perfect but at least I don't feel like I was ambushed.
Stumbled on a few questions, e.g. 'tell us about your working style'. That was so open ended it's hard to answer unless you've a prepared response.

Well, I had a second interview for that job. Happier with the second one - it was far from perfect but at least I don't feel like I was ambushed.
Stumbled on a few questions, e.g. 'tell us about your working style'. That was so open ended it's hard to answer unless you've a prepared response.
"flamboyant" " disarming" "maverick"

And here, oranges aren't the only fruit? But they are the best.

Quiet morning, just watched this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And here, oranges aren't the only fruit? But they are the best.

Quiet morning, just watched this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watched it last Night. Some super shlug banter

I've to go do some shit I've done a thousand times before. But apparently the guys that were supposed to be there have been taken out and replaced with, not bigging myself up here, the A Team. I'm not even the guy in charge, I'm like guy no.3, but the original lot were rubbish. I don't know for a fact that's what happened, but I can see it in my minds eye.
Client saving exercise in doing simple shit. Original guy needs a proper slap. So does the client. I'll give no me than 60% effort, and still smash it out. It's boring AF, and this job shouldn't be boring.

I've to go do some shit I've done a thousand times before. But apparently the guys that were supposed to be there have been taken out and replaced with, not bigging myself up here, the A Team. I'm not even the guy in charge, I'm like guy no.3, but the original lot were rubbish. I don't know for a fact that's what happened, but I can see it in my minds eye.
Client saving exercise in doing simple shit. Original guy needs a proper slap. So does the client. I'll give no me than 60% effort, and still smash it out. It's boring AF, and this job shouldn't be boring.
This ended up actually being a pleasure. Competent hilarious colleagues! This shit doesn't need to be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back