Your work situation (3 Viewers)

Had an after work emergency call out to a water treatment plant down the country. Was there about an hour and was testing circuits in one building a few minutes walk up the top of the site. I drive down to check the fire alarm panel to see if I'd cleared the fault and the local council workers had locked up and went home. Leaving half their site unprotected until I can back tomorrow morning. Arseholes

Big hoo-hah being made in work about my wages
Agreed a sum at my last review, now the company are tied up in knots over my contract

About to start on a new project in Australia but now that's unlikely

Fucking plebs

Had an after work emergency call out to a water treatment plant down the country. Was there about an hour and was testing circuits in one building a few minutes walk up the top of the site. I drive down to check the fire alarm panel to see if I'd cleared the fault and the local council workers had locked up and went home. Leaving half their site unprotected until I can back tomorrow morning. Arseholes

'Oh I believe I locked you out yesterday evening'

You knew very fucking well you did, you bollox

In previous jobs I'd very often be either the smartest or the weirdest in any meeting. Sometimes both. These days the best I can hope for is "oldest"
But, to anyone worth talking to, surely that makes you seen as the wisest? Or at least the guy who's seen this shit before?

He is so knowledgeable, he has returned himself to egg_ form.

my work said:
We are excited to share that, in collaboration with the IT Services (ITS) team, we made a bot for Slack focused on improving our inclusive communication practices.
So if, for example, you use the word "crazy" on slack, you'll get a popup saying

bot said:
You used the word "crazy". Were you referring to someone or a situation? Why don't you try using words like "wild" or "atypical" instead?
Ah god bless those atypical Yanks

That’s cray cray
white-clawed-crayfish-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back