Your work situation (7 Viewers)

I was thinking about my ideal job recently. I think it would be to be a keg delivery guy. Looks stress free, you can park where you like cause you're delivering the beers so no ones going to be upset. Bit of physical exercise too. Yeah, that would be sweet.

damn ingrates. i bet all those sweet jobs are sewn up as well.

Publin had one of their pubs photograph every one of their delivery guys. Seems like a decent gig, to be honest. With a 7NT tip-of-the-hat fair play award to the micro brewery guys delivering all their own product at all hours. Probably a young man's game though.

Really liking my current work situation. I work freelance about 25% of the time, mostly weekends/evenings, and mind my two kids (aged 1 & 3) most weekdays. I enjoy going out to work and interacting with adults while still having loads of time to spend with the kids having the craic. Childminding is tougher than actual work though, am physically shattered come 8pm.

Really liking my current work situation. I work freelance about 25% of the time, mostly weekends/evenings, and mind my two kids (aged 1 & 3) most weekdays. I enjoy going out to work and interacting with adults while still having loads of time to spend with the kids having the craic. Childminding is tougher than actual work though, am physically shattered come 8pm.
Nice set-up

Yeah, have the odd moment when I think I should be trying to earn more to save for the future/do up the house/buy new car etc but on a good month I make as much as my wife does working full-time so it is a good set-up for the moment. A childminder/creche for two kids would hit us hard.

I have a full time job and a part time job. The part time work pays way better per hour but it isn't a reliable source of regular income. I am fairly certain unless I marry a woman a lot better off than me financially that I'll never own a house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back