Your work situation (8 Viewers)

I signed a contract that says 9 to 5.30 and it had nothing in it about turning up early to turn on machinery. Apart from 1 blissful morning when I slept in for an hour or so I've never been later than 2 or 3 minutes late and I've stayed late loads of times which is never acknowledged. I don't really care about that except when I get these irritating emails, today's wasn't the first.

I signed a contract that says 9 to 5.30 and it had nothing in it about turning up early to turn on machinery. Apart from 1 blissful morning when I slept in for an hour or so I've never been later than 2 or 3 minutes late and I've stayed late loads of times which is never acknowledged. I don't really care about that except when I get these irritating emails, today's wasn't the first.

yeah, fuck them. If you're not getting paid til 9 you don't owe them your time. That's just some bean counter HR shit.

"Hi everyone. I'd like to remind everyone that the working day starts at 9 and so you need to be in before 9 to get your computer turned on etc blah blah blah don't expect me to notice any extra time you put in. Regards..."

Sent only to me
Hi Bob,

If you need my computer on and ready for me to begin work at 9 on the dot, please ensure that you switch it on before I arrive for my paid working hours.

Regards...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back