Your work situation

hermie

Website
Visit site
By cunningly claiming a load of bananas from the complimentary fruit basket at the start of the week and raiding the kitchen for bread I haven't had to buy lunch all week. #winningatlife
Jaysus I wish I was more like you. I took an apple and a banana from the canteen this morning and still had a curry for lunch.

Diddles

Work help plz. I pretty much gave up working for a few years when I had the child. Then I went back working part-time from home doing small digital media development stuff but lots of deaths in my family and then having a serious illness meant I was up and down for a few years and never really established any kind of regular working gigs. I really need to get some more work at the moment but to be honest I don’t even know what job title I even fall under or what level I’m at. I don’t really fit into any kind of job description really. Also, I'm an old lady now without a lot of confidence and only young attractive people work in this business. I’ve worked in animation doing clean-up and compositing but I can’t draw to save my life. I can program in HTML and javascript (and actionscript) for animation and games, but I’m not really a true web developer, I've always done niche work, none of the big stuff. I’m pretty good with most Adobe apps (Animate would be my strongest). I have myself on linkedin but I don’t really know if thats any help, and I have a web portfolio set up but I just don’t know who to be contacting. I’m looking for freelance work I can do at home or part-time in-house, and will do anything from web banners to localising designs and graphics to colouring drawings in - anything like that really. So if you any of yiz come across anything that might suit me will you send me a message? I would buy you a pint XX

therealjohnny

Supporter
Hope you get something D. When I look around at the new employees here, all young enough to be my sons or daughters I get a sinking feeling.

Anthony

Supporter
Website
www.groov.ie
Work help plz. I pretty much gave up working for a few years when I had the child. Then I went back working part-time from home doing small digital media development stuff but lots of deaths in my family and then having a serious illness meant I was up and down for a few years and never really established any kind of regular working gigs. I really need to get some more work at the moment but to be honest I don’t even know what job title I even fall under or what level I’m at. I don’t really fit into any kind of job description really. Also, I'm an old lady now without a lot of confidence and only young attractive people work in this business. I’ve worked in animation doing clean-up and compositing but I can’t draw to save my life. I can program in HTML and javascript (and actionscript) for animation and games, but I’m not really a true web developer, I've always done niche work, none of the big stuff. I’m pretty good with most Adobe apps (Animate would be my strongest). I have myself on linkedin but I don’t really know if thats any help, and I have a web portfolio set up but I just don’t know who to be contacting. I’m looking for freelance work I can do at home or part-time in-house, and will do anything from web banners to localising designs and graphics to colouring drawings in - anything like that really. So if you any of yiz come across anything that might suit me will you send me a message? I would buy you a pint XX
Relatable

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Latest threads