Your work situation (16 Viewers)

By cunningly claiming a load of bananas from the complimentary fruit basket at the start of the week and raiding the kitchen for bread I haven't had to buy lunch all week. #winningatlife
Jaysus I wish I was more like you. I took an apple and a banana from the canteen this morning and still had a curry for lunch.

Work help plz. I pretty much gave up working for a few years when I had the child. Then I went back working part-time from home doing small digital media development stuff but lots of deaths in my family and then having a serious illness meant I was up and down for a few years and never really established any kind of regular working gigs. I really need to get some more work at the moment but to be honest I don’t even know what job title I even fall under or what level I’m at. I don’t really fit into any kind of job description really. Also, I'm an old lady now without a lot of confidence and only young attractive people work in this business. I’ve worked in animation doing clean-up and compositing but I can’t draw to save my life. I can program in HTML and javascript (and actionscript) for animation and games, but I’m not really a true web developer, I've always done niche work, none of the big stuff. I’m pretty good with most Adobe apps (Animate would be my strongest). I have myself on linkedin but I don’t really know if thats any help, and I have a web portfolio set up but I just don’t know who to be contacting. I’m looking for freelance work I can do at home or part-time in-house, and will do anything from web banners to localising designs and graphics to colouring drawings in - anything like that really. So if you any of yiz come across anything that might suit me will you send me a message? I would buy you a pint XX

Hope you get something D. When I look around at the new employees here, all young enough to be my sons or daughters I get a sinking feeling.

Work help plz. I pretty much gave up working for a few years when I had the child. Then I went back working part-time from home doing small digital media development stuff but lots of deaths in my family and then having a serious illness meant I was up and down for a few years and never really established any kind of regular working gigs. I really need to get some more work at the moment but to be honest I don’t even know what job title I even fall under or what level I’m at. I don’t really fit into any kind of job description really. Also, I'm an old lady now without a lot of confidence and only young attractive people work in this business. I’ve worked in animation doing clean-up and compositing but I can’t draw to save my life. I can program in HTML and javascript (and actionscript) for animation and games, but I’m not really a true web developer, I've always done niche work, none of the big stuff. I’m pretty good with most Adobe apps (Animate would be my strongest). I have myself on linkedin but I don’t really know if thats any help, and I have a web portfolio set up but I just don’t know who to be contacting. I’m looking for freelance work I can do at home or part-time in-house, and will do anything from web banners to localising designs and graphics to colouring drawings in - anything like that really. So if you any of yiz come across anything that might suit me will you send me a message? I would buy you a pint XX

Relatable

Users who are viewing this thread

• David Kronenbourg
  • MacDara
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back