XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

haha bowlesy means business.

I'm really excited about Bioshock now. Any word on multiplayer?
There is no multiplayer. They wanted to focus all their efforts into making the single player experience as good as it can be. Looks like it's worked too!

i know no one else gives a shit but thats the best game news all summer.
deadly.
I give a shit.

Me and Lefty playing through Gears together was brilliant fun, much more enjoyable than playing it on your own. Four playing through the campaign mode with all the vehicles in halo will be fantastic. I reckon it might even tempt Lefty now.

Who's on for putting their life on hold that first weekend and cracking through the whole thing on co-op?

I give a shit.

Me and Lefty playing through Gears together was brilliant fun, much more enjoyable than playing it on your own. Four playing through the campaign mode with all the vehicles in halo will be fantastic. I reckon it might even tempt Lefty now.

Who's on for putting their life on hold that first weekend and cracking through the whole thing on co-op?
yeah its a great buzz. myself and my bud are on our 3rd run through of gears on insane. such a great co-op game.

and yes sign me up for that.

What puts me off buying Halo 3 is that its coming out in the middle of Bioshock, Heavenly Sword, GTA4, PES and Mass Effect, all of which i'm far more interested in. I couldn't get into the beta either, just dying all the time for hours on end.

I see FIFA 2008 is including the Eircom league, ha.

:rolleyes:

As if you're not going to buy it Dave. You said you saw no point in buying a ps3 for 18 months then bought it the next weekend!

What puts me off buying Halo 3 is that its coming out in the middle of Bioshock, Heavenly Sword, GTA4, PES and Mass Effect, all of which i'm far more interested in. I couldn't get into the beta either, just dying all the time for hours on end.

I see FIFA 2008 is including the Eircom league, ha.

I think Mass Effect is being pushed back to next year.

I never really played sensible soccer as a kid cos i had an amstrad. I played Emlyn Hughes international soccer and Match Day 2.

Anyone play it much and do you think it'll hold up today?

Like most retro games i'd imagine it won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back