XBox 360 (7 Viewers)

I reckon I'll finally finish Halo this afternoon, then I'm going to crack straight into Halo 2.

I'm actually looking forward to Halo 3 now.

Halo 2 off-line ain't that great, to be honest. I thought the original was very good, but I got bored of 2 about 1/4 of the way in.

Halo 2 off-line ain't that great, to be honest. I thought the original was very good, but I got bored of 2 about 1/4 of the way in.
I'm just playing it through to get me up to speed with the story to be honest, not expecting anything great. And i need something to tide me over till bioshock.

Here Bowlesy is it just me or does flatout get really irritating at times. I've retried so many races and every time at the last corner some fucker catches up and sends me off the track. The rubber band AI is more blantant than motorstorm.

Here Bowlesy is it just me or does flatout get really irritating at times. I've retried so many races and every time at the last corner some fucker catches up and sends me off the track. The rubber band AI is more blantant than motorstorm.
Yeah there is a small element of luck involved alright. However you need the rubberband AI, if it wasn't there it would be impossible what with the amount of smashes you get involved with.

Yeah thats true i suppose. Theres times i'm really diggin it and then the next minute i wanna sink my teeth into the controller.

Grab your pants! In the new Pro Evo, you can put your own face into the game. Didn't really care for doing in with Rainbow 6, but seeing a virtual me kick lumps out of Ronaldo is just too tempting.

They used to be repaired somewhere in Hampshire in England. My first ex-xbox went there and came back within 7 days. My second went to Germany and came almost 3 weeks later if I recall.

Woo indeed, looks like you can play as the man himself in the multiplayer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's amazing, just good fun. the whole diving/slow motion thing could get pretty old pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back