i wasn't really digging it a whole lot

kinda reminds me of a mix of Tony Hawk and GTA
should i give it some more time?

i got Crackdown last night.. was on sale for cheap in xtravision
does it get better as you play it?
i wasn't really digging it a whole lot

kinda reminds me of a mix of Tony Hawk and GTA
should i give it some more time?

I really enjoyed it. Once your characters abilities go up and you can jump ten stories high and toss cars around it's pretty cool.

Collect agility orbs. Level up. Bound over buildings in a single leap.

Build up your strength, start hurling cars around with people inside.

Collect load of explosive items, pile them up, make huge explosions.

Climb to the top of the agency tower then jump off the top.

I could go on but I won't, Crackdown is only as much fun as you make it.

Collect agility orbs. Level up. Bound over buildings in a single leap.

Build up your strength, start hurling cars around with people inside.

Collect load of explosive items, pile them up, make huge explosions.

Climb to the top of the agency tower then jump off the top.

I could go on but I won't, Crackdown is only as much fun as you make it.

ok, i'll stick with it..that sounds like fun!

I'm waiting for JohnnyC to turn up and tell us all that it's shit.

Did anyone else go and hide in the shadows like a big wuss when you could hear but not see the first splicer? I was bricking it!

Apparently there are two plasmids in the demo, gonna have one more run through tonight then I'm gonna delete it. If I don't delete it then I'll just play it every day till it comes out.

It's shit.

Nah, it's pretty good. I like the overall style of the game - it's so refreshing to play in an environment that's very different from your typical space/warzone/regular city type stuff. The effects are deadly - especially when that ship crashes and the walls start to buckle and the place gets flooded.

I only played for about 30 mins and enjoyed it, but it didn't totally blow me away like the first time I played Half-Life or Metal Gear. I'll definately be picking it up, but yeah - it's shit.

Shit.

Apparently there are two plasmids in the demo, gonna have one more run through tonight then I'm gonna delete it. If I don't delete it then I'll just play it every day till it comes out.

yeah there is electrobolt and frost. i didnt manage to find frost though!

yeah there is electrobolt and frost. i didnt manage to find frost though!
I read somewhere it's in the ladies toilet. I thought I checked there last night though.

I pre-ordered the collectors edition at lunchtime.
I pre-ordered it in Smyths on Monday, but their pre-order system is strange. You just write down the game you want on a slip and give it to a member of staff. They don't ask for a deposit.

I didn't specify a collectors edition, I don't normally bother with them, but this game could be the exception. What does it include Dave?

Also as a side note I noticed they had 2nd hand copies of crackdown with the asian cover in smyths, so if anyone has any import games you want shot of give them a try!

I didn't specify a collectors edition, I don't normally bother with them, but this game could be the exception. What does it include Dave?

I'm not sure. The two guys in the shop were arguing about it when i asked them. One says that it comes in a tin case with a rusty looking 360 faceplate and the other said you get a big daddy figure and making of dvd. I'll probably just end up getting the regular version in HMV cos i'd guess it'll be 60 quid as opposed to the 75 quid GAYME price.

200317b.jpg

Incinerate plasmid is indeed in the ladies toilet, the one just before you see the little sister/big daddy.

Right that's it, I'm deleting the demo so I don't play it to death!

cant wait to get home from work now...damn i just wish i had a HD telly to play this on:(
really enjoyed that. just hope the full game doesnt get too samey after a while..also i dont like games where you feel you have to search every corner of a room in case you miss something..
at least with this i guess that ammo and shit is so scarce that you really do have to.

Apparently Toys R Us in the states have broken the street date for bioshock already, a week before it's due to go on sale over there.

I heard a rumour that shopto.net will be shipping it on Monday (like they did with GOW and crackdown) so I've taken a punt and pre-ordered. If it's not sent out by Tuesday I'll cancel, if it is sent out Monday I should be playing it Wednesday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back