XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Good work bowlesy ya crafty aul swine. I think i'll do the same.
Only thing to be wary of is that they deliver registered post, and you can't change the address for the first two purchases (the address has to be your credit card address). So it's fine if someone will be at home to sign for it, if not you'll have to visit the post office the next day.

Thats not useful for me. I get everything delivered to work.

Maybe i'm better off waiting till friday week. That way i can have a few drinks after work, grab an injun take away and then play it guilt free into the early hours.

10/10 from eurogamer, the reviewer pretty much says its the best game ever and is about three years ahead of its time. Eurogamer normally hates FPS'.

HOLY FUCK.

stop overhyping it.
I'll do no such thing.

This is the one game I've been waiting for above all others, and to find out it's as good as I'd hoped for has got me giddy with excitement. The more hype it gets, the more copies it sells, the more publishers might take note and actually invest in great games rather than shitty movie tie-ins or yearly sports updates.

So just to annoy you, this is going to SHIT all over Halol 3.

loner. well, sort of..

every game ive gotten for the xbox ive played more co-op then i have single player.
I didn't either bother trying the multiplayer for the darkness once. It was meant to be a laggy piece of crap. How much time and money was wasted on something no one is going to play? Could that time and money have made a good game into a great one??

Multiplayer has it's place (as I've mentioned here many times before, me and lefty going through GOW on co-op that first weekend is one of may all time favourite gaming experiences), but I'm delighted that irrational used all their available resources to make the single player as good as it could be. It looks to have paid off.

I didn't either bother trying the multiplayer for the darkness once. It was meant to be a laggy piece of crap. How much time and money was wasted on something no one is going to play? Could that time and money have made a good game into a great one??

Multiplayer has it's place (as I've mentioned here many times before, me and lefty going through GOW on co-op that first weekend is one of may all time favourite gaming experiences), but I'm delighted that irrational used all their available resources to make the single player as good as it could be. It looks to have paid off.
you didnt try it? well then youll never know.

halo 3 will be 4 player co-op..that will be amazing.

you didnt try it? well then youll never know.

halo 3 will be 4 player co-op..that will be amazing.
I didn't bother as there wasn't one postive thing anyone could say about it in all the gaming forums I reviewed, what would be the point?

Halo 3 co-op will indeed be great, I'm not disputing that. I just hate people using the no multiplayer statement as something negative. I think in bioshocks case it's a huge plus.

I didn't bother as there wasn't one postive thing anyone could say about it in all the gaming forums I reviewed, what would be the point?

Halo 3 co-op will indeed be great, I'm not disputing that. I just hate people using the no multiplayer statement as something negative. I think in bioshocks case it's a huge plus.
yeah i do agree with you there..hopefully therell be some replay value on it too. but yeah i guess its the trend for me and my buddy. we tend to buy the same games and spend more time in multiplayer than single player. GOW, halo, crackdown, GRAW, PGR..theyre the 5 games i own. and ive clocked huge hours in multiplayer.

forums? who believes what people say in forums!!???

I'm the same with games, if a number of people on my friends list are playing a game, I have to have it to join in the fun, I've very little will power in such matters. As I said, it's just the no multiplayer argument gets my heckles up.

I take every word people type on thumped very very seriously.

You should get rainbow six vegas, multiplayer on that is deadly.
Agreed, probably the multiplayer I play the most. I think it's out as a cheap classic soon.

Even though I slagged it on here pre-release, there is meant to be a very dedicated Shadowrun community as well.

Hey neil could you send me that eurogamer review? I can't access it here.
I'd loved to, but the 'back door' net access I had at work has been closed on me, and eurogamer is blocked on our firewall. I had to read it on my blackberry earlier on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back