XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

Bioshock demo up on Live.
I reckon I might give it a miss, dunno if I want to play any of it until it comes out.

Finished Halo 2 yesterday. Fun enough but I don't really get what all the fuss is about. At least I know the story now in preperation for Halo 3.

Thought the fuss about halo 2 was strictly about the online multiplayer?
Nah some people are rabid fans of the single player, they almost wet themselves at the thought of finding out the end of the story in H3. Just seemed like your average sci-fi story to me.

Really looking forward to Bioshock, especially after a typically shite summer, gaming-wise. Has anyone here dloaded it yet?

Really looking forward to Bioshock, especially after a typically shite summer, gaming-wise. Has anyone here dloaded it yet?
I've read that apprently it's a 'directors cut' of the first level, so it will differ somewhat to the first level in the final game. So I might just download it.

The only thing that it will spoil is the qpening sequence, which is meant to be pretty spectacular.

Well that will teach me to be all cocky. Flew through to about 60%, then took and age to get to 83, then just stopped. Then it decided to start downloading the entire demo again.

On the plus side I've had a very enjoyable night with Tiger Woods, I'd forgotten how much I loved it.

Holy shit well that was an experience. Definately the best looking 360 game to date. The neon, lighting and water effects are jawdropping at times.

I love everything about it, the creepy little sisters, the brutal big daddys, hacking the bots, electrocuting those splicers. Wow, best demo ever.

well that's certainly impressive. i think the best thing about it is the remarkably non-shitty irish accent.

Fucking brilliant, imagine how good the full game is going to be. Oh boy.

Roll on next Friday.

I'm waiting for JohnnyC to turn up and tell us all that it's shit.

Did anyone else go and hide in the shadows like a big wuss when you could hear but not see the first splicer? I was bricking it!

Apparently there are two plasmids in the demo, gonna have one more run through tonight then I'm gonna delete it. If I don't delete it then I'll just play it every day till it comes out.

I cranked it through headphones and switched off all the lights when i played it so i was shitting it the whole time. That bit with the ghost in the toilet and the little sister saying that creepy shit made my skin crawl. The bit where the big daddy was flinging the guy against the glass was unsettling too.

Towards the end of the demo the stun and gun thing started to become second nature. Left trigger to stun and then cave the fuckers heads in with the wrench.

The trailer at the end was great too. I really like the look of that plasmid that makes insects come out of your arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back