XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

hinduismo-indira-gandhi-for-premier-campanha-1971.jpg

"Unfortunately all our customer service representatives are busy right now. Please hold until one becomes available. We value your custom."

Is there anything more frustrating than dealing with Microsoft support? I have been onto them 3 separate times speaking to what sounded like a different little old Indian woman each time. I'm not sure any of them knew what an Xbox 360 was.

They're egyptian and they're totally clueless. Keep trying until you hear an eastern european accent.

I got talking to a rather sound Egyptian lad in MS when I was having a spot of bother with my 360. He basically said they get tons of shit from ignorant westerners. We had a nice cool chat for 5 mins. Then I called him a fucking dirty rag-head and hung up on him.

The best thing to do if you want to talk to a "normal" is to try calling at different times of the day and see what nation you get.

I got talking to a rather sound Egyptian lad in MS when I was having a spot of bother with my 360. He basically said they get tons of shit from ignorant westerners. We had a nice cool chat for 5 mins. Then I called him a fucking dirty rag-head and hung up on him.

The best thing to do if you want to talk to a "normal" is to try calling at different times of the day and see what nation you get.

Was this the guy?

Attachments

• Indian AVatar.jpg
    Indian AVatar.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 48
Probably!

My heart goes out to those guys. Can you fucking imagine having to listen to 360 fanboys giving you shit down the phone? Jesus. It's bad enough having to listen to them via Live, but as part of your job....

MY HALO 3 BETA IS DA FUCKED. I WILL RAPE YOU.

Surely that's more to do with UPS than xbox support?
I rang UPS who sent me to Microsoft to get a tracking number (even though UPS had called me to say they were collecting it on Friday so they must have had some contact with Microsoft) and then I rang UPS who are coming out "during business hours" tomorrow.

Bioshock has been given 10/10 in the new edition of the UK Official Xbox Magazine.

95% in some PC mag too.

Yuppers, i got two emails, one from xbox saying my order was being processed, then another (i think also from xbox) with a link where i could download the label that has all the details like delivery address, shipment number, your address, all that craic. The email said i could drop off the xbox to shannon or ring for a collection. I rang UPS about an hour ago and they said "do you have a return slip" and when i said yes, all they wanted was my name and where i wanted it picked up from. Without the label, they can't do shit all.

They sent you an email and you had to print out the return label part?

Jesus, Wilbert - you're not having much joy. From my own experience, here is the drill (perhaps this process has changed though).

You call MS. They email you UPS labels within 24 hours. You print em out. You phone UPS and tell em about the labels (might have to quote a ref. number on the label, can't remember). Pack up your xbox and stick the labels on the box. UPS pick up your xbox at a time and date prearranged with you.

Super - when it out again?

24th August

Wow...i'm definately buying it.

I reckon I'm gonna pre-order it on Friday. This game is one of the reasons I bought a 360. It's the one release I've been looking forward to all year, fuck halo and gta. Look at the closing comments from the PC gamer article:

These are the big challenges developers have been struggling to master for decades; narrative, emergence, a sense of place. If another game did just one of these as well as Bioshock, it would immediately qualify as a classic. When a game comes along that does all three, we can only be baffled and thankful. I spend my career, and my gaming life, waiting for a moment when a game just astonishes me, when I can't believe what I'm seeing, what I'm doing. Bioshock has five.

95%

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back