XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

Welcome to the fellowship of the red rings.

I'd talk to the store first before shipping anything off to MS. I've sent my other 2 dead 360s to MS, but a guy in a store told me they would have changed my last one for me. So there.

My 2nd went on Friday nite and exchanged it today, great having a m8 working in a computer shop ;)

On a serious note tis a load of bollocks eh?
I am gonna wait another few months and find out how reliable the ps3's are, then I will prob get one if my mate says fuck all were returned etc.

Reliability is everything tbh.

Welcome to the fellowship of the red rings.

I'd talk to the store first before shipping anything off to MS. I've sent my other 2 dead 360s to MS, but a guy in a store told me they would have changed my last one for me. So there.

I've had it since launch day so it's 18 months old. Doubt the shop would have taken it.

You buy Flatout, Johnny?

I've had it since launch day so it's 18 months old. Doubt the shop would have taken it.

You buy Flatout, Johnny?

Aye, but if you get talking to someone nice, you never know. Especially if you buy games in there regularly.

Didn't buy flatout - didn't really dig the demo, to be honest. Not many exciting games on the (near) horizon. PES 2008 and Mass Effect can't come soon enough.

They just rang back and said my email "wasn't valid" and asked if i had any other email address they could use. Pricks!!

Serves you right for taking the lords name in vain.

Old-woman.jpg

Just got the email there from UPS with the shipment label and a link to show where i can DROP OFF MY XBOX, nearest place being shannon. Is this normal? I'm fucked if i'm going to drive all the way to shannon to drop the thing off, and they said repeatedly on the phone it would be collected from me.

Just got the email there from UPS with the shipment label and a link to show where i can DROP OFF MY XBOX, nearest place being shannon. Is this normal? I'm fucked if i'm going to drive all the way to shannon to drop the thing off, and they said repeatedly on the phone it would be collected from me.
youd be the first ive heard this happen to. although everyone i knows who had it picked up was in dublin.

Perhaps that's a means for MS to save a bit of cash in light of upping the warranty on all 360s. I had both of mine picked up from Drogheda, but that was ages ago now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back