XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Yeah I really liked it. Only thing is it's a lttle short and it is very linear once you realise there are only five or six areas in the new york setting. I take it you haven't 'left' NY yet?

Just found my way out of NY last night, nicely creepy now. Have to say the voice acting & scripting is some of the best I've seen in a long while. The fact that you can navigate around NY using the street signs and onstreet maps is a lovely touch too.

I have good days and bad days but
prob pld the best player I've ever pld today, he had a rating of "only" 725 but fuck he made me play like a total newbie, he was brilliant, I never had time on the ball and he sliced me open so easily.
I lost 4-1 but tbh that was quite a notable achievement.

I just got my first red ring there, was only one ring of death though. Hard Disk error apparently. This could be the start of the end...

Just turned on xbox for first time in about a month and as it was loading up the available matches for R6V on live the screen went black and there was a weird clicking/clipping sound through the audio. Turned it off and back on, and now it keeps freezing on the green globe microsoft loading screen thing. Fuck. Eight months old and no receipt. Fuck.

How are you all placing the console? Is there any advantage to having it vertical/horizontal? I've gotten a few "this disc is unreadable" errors already, for game discs that have only the tiniest of smudges on them.

Ok, now it's giving me three red lights. Do i need the full four for an exchange without receipt or what?

3 lights means that Microsoft will fix it as it is fucked!

4 just means that some cables are loose.

Here's the number I rang yesterday 012420758.

Your 360 will be collected within 5 days of ringing them and returned to you within 25 days after it's collected.

And I just played the Flatout demo yesterday in a mates house which was great fun!

Pain. In. The. Hole.

How are you all placing the console? Is there any advantage to having it vertical/horizontal? I've gotten a few "this disc is unreadable" errors already, for game discs that have only the tiniest of smudges on them.
Just seen this. I've two games that are scratched at certain points causing the system to crash when i reach them. Painful.
3 lights means that Microsoft will fix it as it is fucked!

4 just means that some cables are loose.

Here's the number I rang yesterday 012420758.

Your 360 will be collected within 5 days of ringing them and returned to you within 25 days after it's collected.

And I just played the Flatout demo yesterday in a mates house which was great fun!

Pain. In. The. Hole.
25 days? Bollocks, i'd just put it in the buy and sell yesterday. At least when i get the new one i can advertise it as new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back