XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

Just got the email there from UPS with the shipment label and a link to show where i can DROP OFF MY XBOX, nearest place being shannon. Is this normal? I'm fucked if i'm going to drive all the way to shannon to drop the thing off, and they said repeatedly on the phone it would be collected from me.

I got a phonecall from someone yesterday saying they would collect the xbox today.

That was Tim. Sorry.

ali2.jpg

No. You.

Ah, it's a pretty poor game. Fucking Burnout rip off with a load of FAST AND THE FURIOUS STREET RACERXXXXX thrown in.
And you've decided this from the demo? Just like you have dismissed the best 360 game this year because you didn't like the demo?

You crazy.

just tried the flatout demo and it's ok. total burnout presentation ripoff though.

Dirt demo crashes my 360 every time - can't get it to load a race at all. Downloaded it twice but no joy.

It could end up being a finely-observed parable about post-colonial legacy and the ravage of AIDS.

Or they could ignore those implications altogether and concentrate on chainsaw particle effects.

I wonder which route they'll take?

RSJ, I know you're trying to flog your 360 as a package, but any chance you could be persuaded to sell the wireless adaptor - if you have one - separately? They're stoopid expensive new.

Sorry dude but i doubt it, like i say, probably get the best price if i sell the whole lot together seeing as it includes pretty much all the extras you can get (aside of the HDDVD player).

Is there anything more frustrating than dealing with Microsoft support? I have been onto them 3 separate times speaking to what sounded like a different little old Indian woman each time. I'm not sure any of them knew what an Xbox 360 was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back