XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

You can buy them on the marketplace with a credit card or buy them in game shops. I think you can still do it as a silver member. I have a few two month xbox live account thingys around. I will route one out for ye over the weekend
ty, do I have to give u rep now?
:p

Lefty appears to have befriended me :eek:

Tommorow I go to shops buy this currency and buy the full version of Scramble, back in the 80's I could play all day on the 1 10p!
The game never ended!!
The intro music got me all goose pimply, love the way they ahve cleaned up the graphics and improved the sound..|..|

Set up a new xbox live silver account with a EU address and buy points for that account. Content on the xbox is shared among all users so anything you buy with the new account can be used with your regular account. http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43618
For some reason i thought this meant you could share points between accounts. Set up ruth's account for xbox live, entered points and went to download a movie on my account and... Nothing. No points. Bugger.

Have you tried buying american points yet? Any sites that'll ship them over? Or even just give you the code off the card?

Got ur message but fuck I miss a KB lol so, def worth getting and I would describe it as the pro evo of basketball, you gotta work hard for ur points vs cpu as space is hard, I am in an 82 league season and lost 1st 4! but just won at my 5th attempt.
pld in multiplayer vs gf's nephew and far more space but obviously harder to defend, either mode I love it, then again I have pld BB on consoles since Mega drives NBA Jam lol
I can lend it to u over the weekend if u wanna get it off me in town tommorow to try out?

Got ur message but fuck I miss a KB lol so, def worth getting and I would describe it as the pro evo of basketball, you gotta work hard for ur points vs cpu as space is hard, I am in an 82 league season and lost 1st 4! but just won at my 5th attempt.
pld in multiplayer vs gf's nephew and far more space but obviously harder to defend, either mode I love it, then again I have pld BB on consoles since Mega drives NBA Jam lol
I can lend it to u over the weekend if u wanna get it off me in town tommorow to try out?

Well thats very nice of you but i reckon i'm gonna pop out now and rent it.

Any of you looking forward to this game?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just me, then? FINE!

Also, there were a lot of us on Xbox live today for quite a while.
I'm on holidays until Monday, what's yousers excuses?
Does nobody work anymore?

Got some US microsoft points and started downloading some HD content. Downloaded The Perfect Storm in HD, mostly to see the special effects. It downloaded to 92% and stopped, doesn't start again until i press play. Of course, you can only keep a movie 24 hours once you press play so it's a bit of a pain. Downloading some HD CSI as well, 2.2gig an episode, there's five or six seasons on here. Deadly. Oh and funnily enough, if you buy the US points on ebay from a US seller, they email you the code and it's generally cheaper than buying euro points in a shop over here, so it's a bit of a score all round.

32 euro for 2100 points here?
Is that dear?
I worked it oiut thats about €6.50 to buy an arcade game like Scramble or Pac-man.
I thought twas dear.

€32? We got 2100 points for €26 in Gamestop here in galway the other day. The american ones on ebay were about $22 for 1600, which would be about €23 for 2100, which is a nice saving, and it means you can download HD movies n shit. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back