XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

I bought Geometry Wars Evolved and Lumines. Both good.

Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360 is one of the worst games i've ever played...ever.

The only XBLA game I've paid for is Texas hold 'em, which has kept me up all night on more than a few occasions.

Of all the other XBLA games the only one I was even remotely interested in buying was outpost Kaloki, I kinda liked it but never got round to actually paying for the full version.

However XBLA Worms is going to be out soon, and World of Sensible Soccer is still rumoured to be coming out as well, I'll buy those two for sure.

I'm sure Sensi is definately coming out. Read about it in two seperate places and saw a screenshot too. Apparently you can play it with new funky graphics or the old school ones.

/edit Huzzah! Here it be http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11851/Sensible-Soccer-Announced/

geometry wars is brill....although it is at the same time one of the most annoying games ever!

I downloaded the trial version of geometery wars but it annoyed the fuck out of me so I never bothered with it.

Worms screens. Reckon it will be good drunken multiplayer fun.

Remember those Worms (the game) ads that were out years back? Guy on an operating table having a huge worm pulled out of his ass. Made me want that game more than x-ray vision.

I hate it when people try to make platform/2D games into 3D adventures. ALWAYS fucks them up. Played that sonic at christmas, fuckin terrible.

The recent Mario games have been good. Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii is shaping up to be a classic.

I disagree Dave. Mario Sunshine was a dreadful dreadful game.

I never played that, I'm not up on all the Mario games to be honest but the new one is looking good.

Did you ever play the Oddworld games for the ps1? Abes Oddysee and Abes Exodus.

I'd love something like that for the 360.

Is nobody into the new Splinter Cell? I fucking love these games. they leave me feeling like Batman/Jack Bauer - which is all I ever ask of games.

Is nobody into the new Splinter Cell? I fucking love these games. they leave me feeling like Batman/Jack Bauer - which is all I ever ask of games.
Have it but still never ventured past the training bit at the start. Might have a lash off it this weekend if i'm not too busy with gears of war.

I'm constantly having that problem trying to connect with any game. I'll have to have a go off getting that thing going laters. Networking, eh!

any joy with that brian?
i cant seem to find an option to set it to open...
what router are you using for your broadband?

Using one of these lads here. Going to try get the connection problems sorted tonight, spent last night getting the xbox dongle to talk to the router for wireless, and setting up media center with the PC. Also on tonight's list is getting that Tversity thing going so we can watch DivX on the big telly. Fun times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back