XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

Tiger Woods is great, though I'm gonna need to put the hours in before I have a chance of beating lefty,

Tiger Woods is great, though I'm gonna need to put the hours in before I have a chance of beating lefty,

I wouldn't bother with the pga tour mode, its boring and takes ages. Just stick with the tiger challenge, when you've cleared that your character should be almost maxed out. Then take on some septic tanks (yanks).

Some of the online matches can get very tense towards the last few holes.

Johnnyc has this, we should get a three ball goin.

I wouldn't bother with the pga tour mode, its boring and takes ages. Just stick with the tiger challenge, when you've cleared that your character should be almost maxed out. Then take on some septic tanks (yanks).

Some of the online matches can get very tense towards the last few holes.

Johnnyc has this, we should get a three ball goin.

Big style! Even though I've hardly played the 360 version.

Myself and Lefty had a fine murder spree on Rainbow 6 last night. Class game.

Dave, I've just been reading up on TW07 and you can use the A button for power/spin instead of the LB button, which might make life a lot easier.

I got the HD DVD drive.

Looks deadly but it really highlights how lame some of the cgi in King Kong is.

I'm gonna get Batman Begins HD stat.

Regular DVDs seem to look a little better on it too...well so far Seinfeld and Best In Show do.

where you get it from? how much?

Smyths near Jervis St. They had 3 or 4 of them at 6pm.

€199. Great value considering you get the official xbox remote worth €30 and King King with it.

The basic standalone hd dvd players which have the exact same features are €600.

Its nice. I have it standing vertically beside the xbox.

It connects to the one usb port at the back of the 360, it has two usb ports at the back so i can daisychain my wireless antenna to it. Very neat.

I love this shit.

Ok I just created my xbox live profile and originally I am "Janer Punk Rock"
since there is some otehr cunt out there using my name (hopes it's not Jane)

Also a wee prob I have is that obviously it's my xbox/profile but my gf's nephew has a profile on it too and even though he regged on my console after me he is always signed in and me out ffs......very annoying, is there a cure for this?!

Also how does erm these Microsoft credits work?
400 to buy an arcade game lol
I am a silver member, must try and get a free months gold?

Tony hawk Project 8 is fuckin amazing. Way better than the other tony hawks, and they were always my favourite games. I can see myself playing this solid for the next six months.

Question about Viva Pinata ---

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of the Ruffians and that Professor Whatsisname? I keep beating on them with the shovel but it doesn't seem to do anything and they just carry on. Fuckers killed my Moozipan, destroyed my Sqazzil home and also killed a Horstachio.

Cunts.

Also how does erm these Microsoft credits work?
400 to buy an arcade game lol
I am a silver member, must try and get a free months gold?

You can buy them on the marketplace with a credit card or buy them in game shops. I think you can still do it as a silver member. I have a few two month xbox live account thingys around. I will route one out for ye over the weekend

Does the credit card thing work for europeans? I tried it but they wouldn't give me the option to say i was irish.

EDIT: just checked my profile through microsoft billing through my hotmail account, it has me down as living in hollywood, fl, with a zip code of 33333. No option to change the country. Sakes.

Does the credit card thing work for europeans? I tried it but they wouldn't give me the option to say i was irish.

EDIT: just checked my profile through microsoft billing through my hotmail account, it has me down as living in hollywood, fl, with a zip code of 33333. No option to change the country. Sakes.

ahhhh jaysis. That can't be changed...oh how i tried. Didn't i tell ya to check your hotmail account before signing up to xbox live?

Anyway theres a easy fix.

Set up a new xbox live silver account with a EU address and buy points for that account. Content on the xbox is shared among all users so anything you buy with the new account can be used with your regular account.

Worked for me.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43618

Ah balls. Maybe i should just junk my main account and set up a new account with a new european hotmail address so i don't have to go through all the hassle every time i buy points and what not.

Fuck sakes.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of the Ruffians and that Professor Whatsisname?
Have you given the beggar enough money to become a trader? If so in his shop are some statues, buy them. I can't remember exactly which ones cos I haven't played it in weeks, check it out on pinata island I guess...

Edit: here you go - At level 30, you can purchase a Captain's Cutlass garden decoration from Ivor Bargain which will keep Professor Pester and his Ruffians away for good.

Have you given the beggar enough money to become a trader? If so in his shop are some statues, buy them. I can't remember exactly which ones cos I haven't played it in weeks, check it out on pinata island I guess...

Edit: here you go - At level 30, you can purchase a Captain's Cutlass garden decoration from Ivor Bargain which will keep Professor Pester and his Ruffians away for good.

Ah crap. I've only been giving Ivor a tenner every time I see him.

Thanks for the tip!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back