XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

i was thinking that...
i could bring back the belkin one im using to harvey norman and get a different brand router.
the thing is fucking shite at the best of times so technically its faulty.

Belkin are shite. If you're having problems getting wireless in yer attic AND yer xbox won't connect to it properly, i'd junk it and get something different, especially if it's under warranty. Just tell 'em it's fucked.

Reserved it at Argos just now, should be picking it up Friday lunchtime. Whats the deal with onlline play, what can you do?

As was discovered last night, I can get shot in the face quite a bit or Lefty can chuck a grenade, run after it and blow himself up.

Whats the deal with onlline play, what can you do?

Loads.

Up to 4 players co-op. Co op has two options, story mode or terrorist hunt.
Same vibe to gears of war but more enjoyable.

In terrorist mode you only have one life each and you have to kill 50 enemies in 10 different huge maps. Unforgiving.

In story mode you can play through the single player missions with unlimited respawns but if all players are respawning together its game over.

Then theres about ten other multiplayer modes allowing up to 16 players.
You create your character and start out as second private class. The more ranked matches you play online the better you become, you can carry more shit, you upgrade your uniform etc.

Hang on, why am I typing all this crap?

Check wikipedia you lazy sack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six_Vegas

Right I'm in possesion of R6 Vegas. Give me a couple of days with it and I'll be on for getting shot in the face/blowing myself up with grenades.

Right I'm in possesion of R6 Vegas. Give me a couple of days with it and I'll be on for getting shot in the face/blowing myself up with grenades.

Ourselves and Johnnyc will be like the three stooges online.

I'd recommend playing it on normal difficulty. The first few levels before Vegas are so hard that it'll drive you nuts like it did to me. I had to restart the game.

Wahoo, 3 player co-op! You guys on for a game later tonight? Don't worry about getting good at the game, Stan, we can all be on the same team anyway.

Depends if there is anything herself wants to watch on TV. I'll see what I can do.

Also depends if you can get your significant other off viva pinata. Man she is more addicted than the rest of us put together!

yeah they both wear skirts.

Quiet you!

stooges.gif

My life partner plays Pinata, while I "work on my music".

As for the trousers question - I always game nude. In a plastic bubble.

I have to be honest here. I locked Johnnyc up in the basement a few weeks ago with nothing but an old Playstation and Jonah Lomu's Rugby 2000 to keep him occupied while I fight sour Bonboons and make Chewnicorns fornicate.

Once in a while I visit Johnny to make sure he's still breathing.

I see pinatas with hearts above their heads when I close my eyes. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back