XBox 360 (17 Viewers)

According to an amazon review of the dongle, it's no problem:

I did have a concern that there would be a problem because I am using an Apple Airport. But, no problems at all. Software set up was a breeze. In my situation, it was automatic after a few menu selections.

According to an amazon review of the dongle, it's no problem:
hmmm, i see. deadly. thanks Brian

is this a good deal?
game_p41.jpg

does this one have the 20gb hard drive in it?

have to convince my bro that its good. of course, i prob wont be living at home for a year come june so why shouldnt he go for it. what else do i need to buy other than another controller to make this playable online. the wifi dongle and thats it?

Halo 3 doc

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

xtra-game are selling pes for 40, splinter cell for 45 and rainbow 6 for 60. not bad at all

yeah but isnt the play stuff getting stopped by customs ? few lads in work have had all their stuff stoped.

Seems to be hit and miss, nobody I know has been stung, I just said about it here after reading about it elsewhere.

yeah i will wait until after xmas then order up a few more games. good stuff on xtra vision finally renting them out though

Anyone here have condemned? It's only 22 euro in the play sale and I've read some decent reviews, followed up by very positive comments from the public. And I could do with a decent survival/horror game on the 360.

From what I've played of it, it's a decent enough horror-shooter, but looks like poop on a standard-def TV. Maybe better to save your cash for FEAR, which is a bit better overall.

I'll never understand why so many people like Condemned. I think it's shite! You can have my copy, Stan. I picked it up 2nd hand ages ago, hated it, left it lying around and now it's all scratched so I can't trade it in. Still works though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back