XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

1000smurfs appears to have the HD-DVD already.

Also I read somewhere you can just plug a USB keyboard into the back of the 360. Never tried it though.

getting me one of them hd dvd's, huzzah

here, apart from signing out of xbox live, is there anyway to stop the machine notifying you that people are online? watching a dvd the other night, was very annoying when the notes popped during the film

Yeah I think if you go into settings you can turn the notifications off if you want.

getting me one of them hd dvd's, huzzah

here, apart from signing out of xbox live, is there anyway to stop the machine notifying you that people are online? watching a dvd the other night, was very annoying when the notes popped during the film

You can set it up that the notifications don't pop up during movies but pop up all other times. handy.

Went to get a wireless dongle. Gamestop, game and HMV all had them for e100. Smiths had them for e75. Stood in line for twenty minutes to be told "actually we're out of them, that shouldn't have been on the shelf".

Cunts.

right, seeing how i have to return the 360 bundle with gears of war to tesco cause (insert long winded story here)
bottom line... does anyone wanna buy a recently bought, unopened (with receipt) xbox with gears of war at the price tesco were offering the other weekend?
i figure someone from thumped should reap the benefits of a bargain.
pm me as soon as possible cause i need to return it and get a refund pronto.

Someone get you the same one for christmas? You should open it and play it, it's deadly.

i was tempted to but....
bought it for my bro cause my folks were getting him the xbox so i thought i was doing them a favour but it turned out they already bought one for him.

yo janer, sorry dude, brought it back and got the refund in tesco.
yer man was saying their gonna be doing another offer in feb if thats any use to ye.
merry christmas ye punk fuck.

lol
just about to sell Wii for same price I bought it for
too kiddish for me, not bad
but fuck I want adult hi def gaming ;]

Where is best deal for xbox 360?
Would probs like pes6 again even though have it on pc would like to kick leftys and co's asses and erm
mmmm
lol
maybe i wait til after xmas not sure now lol

Would probs like pes6 again even though have it on pc would like to kick leftys and co's asses and erm
mmmm
lol

i was thinkin this:

hmmm, i see. deadly. thanks Brian

is this a good deal?
game_p41.jpg

does this one have the 20gb hard drive in it?

have to convince my bro that its good. of course, i prob wont be living at home for a year come june so why shouldnt he go for it. what else do i need to buy other than another controller to make this playable online. the wifi dongle and thats it?

but im sure therell be better ones in january

mmmm
lol

Two lol's is too many in a single post.

Does anyone else think Janers lol's are happening in a manic voice? Maybe he's crying hysterically in his underpants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back