XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

i got an xbox360 over the weekend! the gears of war pack

what do i need to hook this up to online stuff?? i have wireless broadband in my house

it seems you have two choices. either run an ethernet cable to your router, or buy a wifi dongle for the back of the machine, which are quite pricey.
cheapest in dublin, i think, is gamestop at 79.99

you'll prob get one off ebay for cheaper, but there don't appear to many 3rd party options.

getting online with it is worth it though

dbfc4cc8c6c3d7d7fc42e332a6b3baa3.jpg

Stanetta Bowles.
You two are gonna get chainsawed to fuck.

Noooz.com claim to have exclusive news on Metal Gear Solid 4. The stealth based game is apparently being developed for Xbox 360 and will no longer be a PS3 exclusive.

The reporter claims that a developer source has leaked the information and that Metal Gear Solid 4 will appear on Microsoft's console a few months after the PS3 incarnation.

Metal Gear Solid 4 will be the last in the series and director,Hideo Kojima, has said that the game will have a new concept and will also include a new 360-degree third-person camera system in addition to the top-down camera.

Set in the year 2015, six years after the Manhattan incident (the events of Metal Gear Solid 2), MGS4 portrays a world where the restriction of military intervention on foreign soil has eased, leading to demands on mercenaries to fight proxy battles for business purposes, fueling the need for private military contractors (PMCs) and automated weapons.

http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=7480

Hahaha.

Yeah, I've used phrases whilst playing the game that shock me. "Stop throwing seeds at my fucking spider!" is one.

Calling Buzzleguns "cunts" seems to happen a lot in the johnnyc household too. They're so hard to select cos they keep flying away!

Cunts.

Hahaha.

Yeah, I've used phrases whilst playing the game that shock me. "Stop throwing seeds at my fucking spider!" is one.

Calling Buzzleguns "cunts" seems to happen a lot in the johnnyc household too. They're so hard to select cos they keep flying away!

Cunts.

I'm not proud of myself when I batter that vampire bat with the shovel.
Or when I called the Mousemallow a "motherfucker" the other day when he killed my last Whirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back