XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

i've seen some clunky looking 3rd party one's on ebay.

if i order from ebay though it'll be well after xmas before it gets here.
i guess it's just another thing to add to the list of goodies that petey is getting me stateside, ain't that right pete?

Hell yeah! Man we need to get some Gears Of War action sorted for this weekend. I've still not taken Pinata out of the box yet, is it that good, stan?
I'll be available for GOW action for a few hours tomorrow afternoon pre-melvins, then sunday evening. Anyone up for either of those times?

I'm giving 1000smurfs my other copy of GOW at melvins so he should be around to kill us all with that fucking sniper rifle Sunday anyway. The prick.

And yep VP is that good. For the last three nights I've been playing it from the second I get in from work to the moment I go to bed. One of the most addictive games I've ever played.

jaysus, found out my mam already got an xbox 360 for my bro's christmas present.
thought i was doing a favour but she goes and gets the deluxe bundle with cheese.
im tempted to keep the one i bought last night for myself but its a bit excessive having two 360's under the one roof isnt it?

the one in tesco me and dudley were crapping on about last night.
€336 for the premium console bundled with gears of war and all the xbox live shit.
Fuck that, hang onto it, that way you can both have full screen for GOW multi player action. Happy daze. Set up a gamer tag there and i'll beat ya to fuck tomorrow at GOW. Dig?

warface.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back