XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

And yep VP is that good. For the last three nights I've been playing it from the second I get in from work to the moment I go to bed. One of the most addictive games I've ever played.

It's Eeeeevil. I got it for my wife yesterday evening. She was playing until 1:30 AM and has been playing whenever she can today. She has gone up 260 gamer points already and I'm contemplating buying another 360 just so I get to play some games :(

http://pinataisland.info/index.php?title=Main_Page is the business seemingly.

both man

it's the way forward.....
gaaaah dudley dont say that. my pockets are eating themselves.
it really does work out that you need both dont it?
i want nintendos cute funnfactor AND i want to blow peoples heads off in halo.
up until this current generation of consoles ive had at least 2 of the platforms.
but everythings getting so pricey now. including the cost of living.

Viva Pinata - -

Played this for the first time last night was only meant to be for 10 minutes..ended up playing for 5 HOURS.

Then got up out of bed after midnight and played again for an hour and a half. Then went to bed and dreamt of colourful pinatas and bashing the fuck out of garden junk.

Can't wait to play again tonight.

Viva Pinata - -

Played this for the first time last night was only meant to be for 10 minutes..ended up playing for 5 HOURS.

yeah i saw that, you were playing as jellycopter? Everyone seems to be hooked on it.

I'm gonna buy it today along with a few more seasons of seinfeld.

yeah i saw that, you were playing as jellycopter? Everyone seems to be hooked on it.

I'm gonna buy it today along with a few more seasons of seinfeld.

Yeah that was me. Johnnyc was sleeping and I couldn't sleep (kept seeing flashing images on me eyelids!! Wonder why...)

Similar to Harvest Moon but much much better.

PS - Has anyone stopped naming their pinata?? We stopped naming the Whirlms after number 4...we now have had around 32. I feel slightly guilty about this.

I don't name them, as that way you can't get too attached to them. I only named a kittyfloss for herself, and then it got eaten by dastardos and I felt really bad. I don't feel so bad selling off whole species if I haven't named them.

Did people get the pinata's I sent them in the mail???

That was indeed me. I sent THRILLHO a doenut as well. If anyone wants anything specific I'll see what I can do. I've got more cash than I know what to do with so I can just send the hunter woman off to get whatever people want, and then send it on.

Whenever i hear people talking about this game i get put off it.

It really doesnt sound like my cup of tea. It reminds me of the tamagotchi craze.

Where you getting all this cash from??? We have to keep selling Whirlms for money.
The more you play the more you build up. Best thing at the start is to make loads of honey. Breed a load of buzzlegums, put beekeeper hats on them, plant loads of daisies and build a hive. Instant cash.

Also I generally just breed 3 or three species at a time, get the master romancer achievement then just sell them off. Or keep a couple of them if they are particularly cute.

Also make sure you fertalise plants fully so you can reap the maximum flower/seed combo.

The more you play the more you build up. Best thing at the start is to make loads of honey. Breed a load of buzzlegums, put beekeeper hats on them, plant loads of daisies and build a hive. Instant cash.

Also I generally just breed 3 or three species at a time, get the master romancer achievement then just sell them off. Or keep a couple of them if they are particularly cute.

Also make sure you fertalise plants fully so you can reap the maximum flower/seed combo.

Stanetta Bowles.

dbfc4cc8c6c3d7d7fc42e332a6b3baa3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back