XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

Can we get a show of hands here? How many of us have had a 360 bite the dust on them (or know a friend who has had the same experience).

Johnnyc is on 360 number 3 at this stage.

I know lefty and nofriendo are amongst the unlucky ones.
got mine last december & it's been fine

so far

we were reading over some forums seeing how to fix the damn thing and all the posts from early in the year were all ",mine died after 2 days". "mine died after 30 mins" "mine died after one week".
seems to be sorted out now but thats what rush releasing will get you.
now wait for the stories of ps3 exploding in kids faces. or faeces. whichever.

For all those hoping that their 360 is never gonna die, both of mine died after 6 and 5 months respectively. Be afraid.

For all those hoping that their 360 is never gonna die, both of mine died after 6 and 5 months respectively. Be afraid.

dude, you know you're not supposed to pour beer inside it, right? a lot of people make that mistake.

Then why does mine say "Insert Beer Here" above the vents on the back? Answer me that!

me xbox360 said:
petebrady's Xbox - 11/28/2006

petebrady decided to ride the gamer-train yesterday. I will admit it... I was happy. What is the gamer score? 2195 is what it is! That is an improvement of 90 points over last time! He rocked out to Geometry Wars Evolved, Defender, Gears of War winning 5 achievements, and then I came out of my trance and realized it was all over.

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=petebrady

my friend sent off his xbox there.
apparantly after making a series of phonecalls..turns out if you own a 2005 xbox (i.e one that was pre-ordered and received at launch) is entitled to be fixed for free for 3 or 4 years. so it was UPS'd off there and is due back in a few days. no charge.

apparantly after making a series of phonecalls..turns out if you own a 2005 xbox (i.e one that was pre-ordered and received at launch) is entitled to be fixed for free for 3 or 4 years. so it was UPS'd off there and is due back in a few days. no charge.

It has to go to Germany and back so it'll be a week at least.

i'm not buying any more games until i at least play Saints Row & Dead Rising for more than an hour.

I hear ya. I finished saints row but the save system in dead rising is a pain, i really havent played it much.

Whats FEAR like?

Dead Rising is great, you just really have to put the time into it. Sitting down for anything less than an hour a go is pretty pointless. I fully intend to go back and play through it again with my powered up Frank at some point.

I'm back on PES6 now. I seem to be getting worse at it again.

Actually I played PGR3 most of Sunday, it was more fun than I remember it being.

Hope his 360 doesn't enter the same blackhole mine did when I sent it off. Took around 2 weeks to get back. Plus there's xmas post to contend with these days too.

Here Stan - what's the story with your copy of Gears of War from play.com? My cheap, cheap copy of Splinter Cell arrived this morning and got through customs no bother.

It never turned up. I called yesterday and they refunded the money no questions asked.

I also ordered a couple of CD's last weekend and they just turned up, so god knows where it ended up!

Seems like my play GOW turned up this morning, well I think it has.

So what to do?

Be a good citizen, and send the game back to them, seeing as they have already refunded my credit card?

Or be a prick and try and see if gamestop will take it and scam a free 360 game....

I'd go for option B.

Besides, i'd a DVD go lost in the post once and when they refunded it they said "if it shows up in the meantime, hang onto it anyways". Sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back