XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

Here, probably an incredibly stupid question, but the wireless dongle thingy you can get for the 360, could i use it with this to have the xbox live in the spare room? Like, will i be able to select the wireless network and enter the password and all that off the xbox?

Here, probably an incredibly stupid question, but the wireless dongle thingy you can get for the 360, could i use it with this to have the xbox live in the spare room? Like, will i be able to select the wireless network and enter the password and all that off the xbox?

Yes. Thats what i do.

I've heard theres a couple of routers that arent compatible with xbox live, I'd check before buying anything.

You should probably spend another 20 quid and get one of the linksys routers, they're a lot better.

Yes. Thats what i do.

I've heard theres a couple of routers that arent compatible with xbox live, I'd check before buying anything.

You should probably spend another 20 quid and get one of the linksys routers, they're a lot better.
Ah, i've that bought with a few weeks, only set it up the last day but it does the job well for everything else, not tried it with the Xbox yet though.

So i was playing GOW there last night with lefty. All of a sudden the game halts and i get the meassage saying disc is corrupt or unreadable. I took it out and noticed there was a circle etched around it near the edge, at first i thought it was normal but compared it to other discs and my worst suspicions were confirmed:
Don't move your console when it's on! If you do and the disk is spinning you get the horrible angle grinder noise of death. It will still load the game fine but I'm guessing this has rendered a chunk of the game unplayable.
Hopefully not the later stages or multiplayer but I'm hoping i can send it back somewere and get a replacement.

Dave I've still got that copy of GOW that play sent me and that I got the refund for. In the spirit of christmas you can have it if you want.

I've moved my 360 a few times with a game in it to plug the controller recharger in. Won't do that again.

Who were you and Lefty playing against last night? I'd be mad for a bit of GOW multiplayer tonight if anyone is free.

Cheers Neil That'd be deadly! i'd have to insist on giving you some money for it though and only if you are sure you can't exchange it.

I was playing Co-op for a bit until it happened. If you're reading this john
i'm not cheating on you, We only played earlier levels!

I'll try make it for a deathmatch tonight to see if it still works for that.

Don't be silly, it's not costing me anything, just buy me a beer next time I see you. And this way I don't feel as bad cos I'm only defrauding one company, not two.

And you won't be on tonight, you'll be busying wiiing yourself.

I'm trying to hold out until next week before playing online as i've no money to get an xbox live subscription until payday (20th), but i do have a free 48 hour subscription thing that came with GOW. Don't want to have 48 hours of awesomisity, then have to wait a week before going back online, dig?

How do those 48 hour things work, is it just a code on a card inside the game? If so I've probably got a few that I've never used if anyone wants them.

Don't be silly, it's not costing me anything, just buy me a beer next time I see you. And this way I don't feel as bad cos I'm only defrauding one company, not two.

And you won't be on tonight, you'll be busying wiiing yourself.

hehe you're probably right, but there's a part of me that will always
be thinking "shotguns, chainsaws and sniper-rifles"
If there's a deathmatch a brewin' after 11 say, count me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back