XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

Really want to play Viva Pinata, and I will as soon as my friend in microsoft gets back from all the vista launch bullshit and can get it for me for a tenner.

Still though, the idea of subjecting cute animals to torture, genocide, and forced sexual relations really appeals to me.

I've actually just walked in the door with a copy of viva pinata, I'll give you a rundown later!

Well if this is a kids game, kids are a lot smarter than me!

Been playing for over four hours straight now, and I'm starting to get a grip on things. At the start you just want to attract all the different pinata, then you realise you haven't got a clue whats going on and pinata's are killing pinatas everywhich way you look. I've got a fairly happy garden consisting of whirlms, buzzlegums, bunnycombs, sparrowmints and tafflys, with a few other pinatas that I haven't started to get jiggy with each other yet. I've a feeling I'm doing everything wrong, and there is so much stuff I have yet to do.

I've just read that back and I now hate myself.

Well if this is a kids game, kids are a lot smarter than me!
It supposedly makes a lot more sense if you've seen the show which, in its own little way, tells kids how to play the game, how to attract certain pinatas to their gardens and so on. It's genius and I just wish that:
A. I didn't have a massive Zelda boner right now blocking my view of the Xbox 360
B. I didn't have a bunch of other games that haven't been touched yet (I'm sorry Splinter Cell: Double Agent, I'll get to you soon)
C. They hadn't updated the backwards compatibility of the 360 to allow me to play Psychonauts over again.

The entire evening flew by. The first few hours are stupidly hectic, now it's a lot calmer. In fact it's too calm, romancing is a lot harder to do and I'm not attracting any new pinata's at all.

I can see myself losing a lot of my life fecking around in my stupid little garden.

I am, and I can't think of anything else at the moment, it's driving me mental. I'm sat at work, unable to do any work as I try and think how to get a doenut into my garden, or whether to just raise the entire garden cos it's a bit of a mess.

Someone shoot me.

I am, and I can't think of anything else at the moment, it's driving me mental. I'm sat at work, unable to do any work as I try and think how to get a doenut into my garden, or whether to just raise the entire garden cos it's a bit of a mess.

You're a big girls blouse.

Someone shoot me.

This is the kind of game I fear/love in equal amounts. I probably wouldn't spend a huge amount of time playing it but an enormous amount of time thinking about it.

I remember when I first played Tetris all those years ago. I was arguing with my then ladyfriend on the phone at the time but all I could think of was "If the long four piece one came down, then an L shaped one, then a square one, where would I put them?"

Didn't get to play Viva Pinata afterall as herself wanted to watch something on telly instead and I went back to the master league.

By the looks of it, this was a good thing. I've had enough "game related daydreams" about Football Manager, Harvest Moon and Pro Evo to last me a lifetime.

Not to mention the time I imagined a Nazi on a rooftop in town after too many hours on Call Of Duty.

The day after GOW came out, I went out on the Saturday afternoon and had to think twice before stepping into shadows incase the kryll got me.

Every time I enter a hotel, I go through a "Hitman" scenario in my head.

"I could hang around in the lobby and kill that receptionist when they go to the loo...."

Another evening gone in a flash thank to VP. Great game.

I notice a couple more people playing GOW online tonight, we'll have to try and get another game together.

yup there's been far too much wussy cuteness goin on here lately, we need to bathe in blood n gore once more. I can probably do friday or sunday evenings
or maybe saturday day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back