XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

Whats the online play like in fight night?

Havent played it much, its tougher than the single player, just because the real players are better. PGR3 is great online though. Have yet to play saint row online. Thumped Pimps should be formed!

dont know pete, all i know is when that little girl ran in front of me i tried to shoot her!! you see this is why i should never own a gun!

I'm lovin this.

I have my my pc upstairs connected to the 360, 150 gigs worth of music available at any time. All wireless, magic. Saints Row is fantastic as is PGR3, fight night seems sluggish and unresponsive compared to the ps2 version, i'm getting used to it though.

I'm lovin this.

I have my my pc upstairs connected to the 360, 150 gigs worth of music available at any time. All wireless, magic. Saints Row is fantastic as is PGR3, fight night seems sluggish and unresponsive compared to the ps2 version, i'm getting used to it though.
PGR3 did my head in for the first while.... couldn't get my head around not accellerating ALL THE TIME.

Luckily, i don't drive.

I liked the F.E.A.R demo, it was a bit short though. Have you got to the upside down corridor of blood? That was a bit freaky alright.

nofriendo you'll have to get into the saints row multiplayer, me and lefty had a couple of very entertaining games earlier.

I liked the F.E.A.R demo, it was a bit short though. Have you got to the upside down corridor of blood? That was a bit freaky alright.

nofriendo you'll have to get into the saints row multiplayer, me and lefty had a couple of very entertaining games earlier.
aye, played it through in 1 go. Much, much easier than the PC demo.

What freaked me out mostly was the kid at the top of the ladder, when you turn around. Effective stuff.

Yeah I know man, i tend not to play online for some reason. I am on lates this week so hopefully get a game going soon. Of course it all changes when pes6 comes out. Thumped league i reckon. Would also be fun to play all on the same team. Rumour is that pes6 will be capable of 11 v 11 on xbox live. If so I reckon we finally sort out the boards.ie and thumped issue via the art of pes!!

Do xtravision rent out 360 games?

Not yet, i'd say they are holding out for more people to have them. We should get a thumped swap shop going.

Hate to sound like a bit of a cock (you'd think I'd be used to it by now), but er... the FEAR demo wasn't all that great. Some of the scares were real nice - the silhouettes of people you'd see out of the corner of your eye and stuff, but the graphics were nae great shakes. Black on the original xbox looked better.

Also, I discovered last night that playing with the sound turned off really ruins the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back