XBox 360 (10 Viewers)

Went multiplayer on Saints Row last night. Lasted about five minutes before I quit. Combination of me being rubbish and some knobend kid from london talking shite non-stop, calling everyone 'mugs' and 'pussies'. I ain't going back till I've had a load more practice.

And John if you think your bad letting the people die at the start of Dead Rising, you ain't shit. First two people I tried to rescue I killed myself, then I tried to rescue the japaneese tourists, both of them were killed while I was trying to 'save' them. Bah.

By the way, if you switch on any cheat on saints row and save it permenantly switches of the achievements even if you switched the cheat off. gits...Also if you trading in any games use xtra game cause they give ya loads more money than game. I brought oblvion and table tennis back and got 62 quid for the two

Went multiplayer on Saints Row last night. Lasted about five minutes before I quit. Combination of me being rubbish and some knobend kid from london talking shite non-stop, calling everyone 'mugs' and 'pussies'. I ain't going back till I've had a load more practice.

And John if you think your bad letting the people die at the start of Dead Rising, you ain't shit. First two people I tried to rescue I killed myself, then I tried to rescue the japaneese tourists, both of them were killed while I was trying to 'save' them. Bah.

I have adopted an "I'll see if I can help, but if its between me and them then they are zombie-chow" approach to helping people (unless its one of the cases).

is there any online action in Dead Rising?

Nah Just downloadable content.

Right here I am then:

neilqpr.png

Dead Rising is a bit unforgiving, but plenty of fun. Just be careful not to save when you die, or it's right back to the start for you, fucko.

Once you get used to the save system, it's great, but I am PISSED OFF that the people you are trying to save will stop holding your hand when you move from one area to another and also don't seem to like entering shops with you, where it's nice and safe. They much prefer to stay outside and get eaten to shit by zombies.

This is me...! Aww.

Dead Rising is a bit unforgiving, but plenty of fun. Just be careful not to save when you die, or it's right back to the start for you, fucko.

Once you get used to the save system, it's great, but I am PISSED OFF that the people you are trying to save will stop holding your hand when you move from one area to another and also don't seem to like entering shops with you, where it's nice and safe. They much prefer to stay outside and get eaten to shit by zombies.

This is me...! Aww.

Also, if you end up in the little water pools in the mall with them, you can't get them to come out. One poor girl had to learn the hard way. I put her out of her misery though. Good old baseball bat.
Whats with those fuckers in the yellow coats?

Not encountered any yellow coated fucks yet.

Bit let down by the ai of the characters. They seem a little too "sim" like for me. Wish they'd spent less time trying to give them "personalities" and spent more time making them act like people who aren't new to the planet.

Not encountered any yellow coated fucks yet.

Bit let down by the ai of the characters. They seem a little too "sim" like for me. Wish they'd spent less time trying to give them "personalities" and spent more time making them act like people who aren't new to the planet.

Two words for those yellow coated bastards:
Uzi & Katana

Yeah the thing is my mate back home has just ordered a 360, pretty mch just to try and beat me at whatever game we can lay our hands on. He is getting pgr3, I don't have it and that is still 40 sterling on play. whereas we could both get pro evo 5 for the xbox for 13 sterling the next month or so. Thanks for the info though.

it most certainly does, won best game at e3 without any public even seeing it. it was all behind closed doors!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back