XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

Can you bet real cash or is it all about earning the respect of some drunken american?

Can you bet real cash or is it all about earning the respect of some drunken american?

Na but you have an bankroll for single player, online competitive and online standard. so yes drunken american pride it is!

been playing the Just Cause demo there now... kind of like a cross between Far Cry & GTA, but nowhere near as 'open' as GTA.

Looks good though.

Nah, no PES demo yet. I thought the Test Drive demo was decent... until it froze after about 2 mins.

Just Cause was surprisingly good. Might pick it up then trade it after a week or so. The grass looks lush!

hooligan%20in%20training.jpg
Men care, Pete. Men!

Has anyone picked up Saints Row? The demo was pretty poor (especially the whole "FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKA" dialogue), but I'm intrigued by how it might play on-line. Running around with a loada smack talking 14 yr olds beating up cops sounds...interesting.

i was actually shocked just how bad it was

the PC version was so much better than that - it's just a port of the XBOX version, right?

Yeah pretty much, supposed to be some improvements but i didnt see them. And saint's row...if you like gta you will like because its the exact same

OK if one was stupid enough to go out and buy an xbox 360 this evening as he is depsperate to play dead rising, even though his credit card bill is huge, what other games should one be looking for in a package, and which ones should one avoid???

I know the info is in here somewhere, I just can't be arse looking through 40-odd pages.

OK if one was stupid enough to go out and buy an xbox 360 this evening as he is depsperate to play dead rising, even though his credit card bill is huge, what other games should one be looking for in a package, and which ones should one avoid???

I know the info is in here somewhere, I just can't be arse looking through 40-odd pages.
get battlefied 2: modren combat. it's awesome.

burnout revenge is pretty deadly too.

Got Saints Row for 30 quid as part of a package in game, and had 38 euro of trade in, so I treated myself to Dead Rising as well. Well, they paid me eight quid for saints row so why not.

I could be away from thumped for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back