XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

Hate to sound like a bit of a cock (you'd think I'd be used to it by now), but er... the FEAR demo wasn't all that great. Some of the scares were real nice - the silhouettes of people you'd see out of the corner of your eye and stuff, but the graphics were nae great shakes. Black on the original xbox looked better.

Also, I discovered last night that playing with the sound turned off really ruins the experience.

well it is just a port of a ~1 year old PC game, innit... i thought the graphics were just too clean - the textures and that - but the visual effects were deadly.

Well turning the sound off will ruin most fps's! Havent played the full game but from the demo it seemed really good. Playing it through decent speakers really adds to the game! And yeah pete your right it is just a port, but i still think its good that with xna they are porting some of the best PC games over. Half Life 2 next !

Also heard that Sensible Soccer may make an appearance on xbla. Which would be bloody great!

Yeah a headline has just appeared on eurogamer saying 'SWOS to appear on xbla', Which I presume stands for sensible world of soccer. Excellent.

oh yeah. I was lookin at that last night, do you reckon sensible soccer will be free to download and/or allow xbox live play?

You'll be able to download it for free, but odds are you'll have to unlock the full game for achievement points and online play.

Smackdown vs Raw demo is a good laugh. The controls seem a little awkward, but then again any game that makes it easy to pull off a greco-roman poke in the eye is fine with me.

Just dloaded the PC demo of Fifa 07 and have to say I'm pretty impressed. I usually only dload the latest Fifa demo to remind me how good Pro Evo is, but I have to say it's pretty damn good. It's all about how the 360 version turns out, as my PC can't reallly handle the graphics, but after play it about 6 or 7 times thus far, I reckon Pro Evo might finally have a rival.

nah, unfortunately not at the mo! but still a lot of region free ones there for nice and cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back