XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

yeah pg3 rules changed kameo for call of duty 2 the other day and thats well worth a look if you aint played it yet!

nofriendo said:
yeah pg3 rules changed kameo for call of duty 2 the other day and thats well worth a look if you aint played it yet!
if yisser on Live add me to your friends lists things

Can't get onto Live til they open up a port on the network for me, but I'll defo be up for some COD action in the new year. Gamertag = jellycopter

good stuff guys my gamertag is ghandii for the mo will br changing it to nofriendo soon enough!!

got the Fight Night demo earlier

1134511549.jpg

it's pretty intense

i saw the Fight night demo a few months back. thought is looked a bit shit.the graphics were amazing but all this over exagerated pushing and stupid face pulling. EA tends to make their sports sims superficially hyper real. all fur coat no knickers

Got that demo last night to! looks really nice seems a bit easy though!! The condemed demo is up there as well i think i pooed my pants while playing!!

Wilbert said:
I am actually addicted to Hexic.
I got rid of Tiger Woods (CRAAAPPPPP!) and Perfect Dark Zero (pretty but ordinary) and got Condemned which is pretty good.

Yeah playing hexic a lot, it was made by the guy who made tetris (i think!!) still dont see any chance of me getting the final achievement though!. i bought kameo which blew donkeys so got myself call of duty which kicks donkeys!

Geometry Wars Evolved 4 Evar!!!1!

ahem

It's the only game on the 360 I've played for more then 2 hours straight. Admittedly the only big game I have is Perfect Dark which is dull and a bit annoying.

Got Broadband at home at the weekend. Played PGR3 against a bunch of english blokes on Saturday. They were brilliant at it. It was good fun bantering back and forth with them. "Wot you driving, Mate? Bleedin' milkfloat?!!!" they said.
It's a weird feeling hearing voices coming out of your television, talking back to them and them hearing you.
Gamertag is Will McD. I know it's boring but I got tired of being told that all of my cool suggestions were already taken.

Wilbert said:
Got Broadband at home at the weekend. Played PGR3 against a bunch of english blokes on Saturday. They were brilliant at it. It was good fun bantering back and forth with them. "Wot you driving, Mate? Bleedin' milkfloat?!!!" they said.
It's a weird feeling hearing voices coming out of your television, talking back to them and them hearing you.
Gamertag is Will McD. I know it's boring but I got tired of being told that all of my cool suggestions were already taken.

Yeah, have to say i enjoy pgr3 online, the ability to ban people is great!! Will add your gamertag to see how much better at hexic i am than you muhahaha!! how in the name of christ can you get the 6 black pearls !!!

nofriendo said:
Yeah, have to say i enjoy pgr3 online, the ability to ban people is great!! Will add your gamertag to see how much better at hexic i am than you muhahaha!! how in the name of christ can you get the 6 black pearls !!!

I had 4 positioned the other day but then I just had to move them to avoid a bomb going off. Pain in the hole. My best score is just over 100,000. There are guys on the leaderboard with over 1,000,000!

Wilbert said:
I had 4 positioned the other day but then I just had to move them to avoid a bomb going off. Pain in the hole. My best score is just over 100,000. There are guys on the leaderboard with over 1,000,000!

i rocked a fancy 250000 but no way will i get 1 million!! only three achievements left one being the 6 black pearls !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back