XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Yeah I gave away the beta code I had for it as it was getting slagged everywhere. It's actually great.

Wouldn't be suprised if the demo has expired now, what with it being out.

I have to stop playing MW2. Apart from anything else, I'm unbelievably crap at it.

seriously, i would love to play some other thumpeders or anyone who is as hopeless at this as me. i'm sick of being humiliated. i'm up to level 38 or something and my highest killstreak is 6 which was a total fluke. there is very little chance you are as bad at this game as me.

Well I love MAG, but don't want to be held responsible for the spending of a xmas voucher.

I was playing a while ago and some guy comes on the speakers "nnooooobb... you are gay from Russia.. NNOOB.. I hate you black man from Africa.. NNNOOOB", it was astounding

lol.

anyone getting Bioshock 2? (6 months ago i had barely seen an XBox, then I gave up drinking and now I have less money and sleep worse than I did when I was an alcoholic)

Bioshock 2 had better be waiting for me when I get home.

Haven't been anywhere near as hyped for this one as I was for the first, but after reading the reviews I'm starting to look forward to it.

I'm raging that I won't be able to get Bioshock 2 for another 2 weeks or so due my thesis being in pretty soon. BS1 is one of my favourite games of all time and I loved everything about it and given that the BS2 reviews have been great, I can't wait.

Only had about 45 minutes with it, but really enjoying what I've seen so far. The big sisters are suitably mental.

40 quid in Smyths until Friday apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back