XBox 360 (7 Viewers)

Yeah, Dead Space has a rather Aliens feel about it in places. My fave game of the year (aside from Fifa).

L4d is where its at. played the demo for 5 minutes but it was enough. cant wait to play it for real.

good ole fashioned fast-paced shooting with great atmosphere.

D'loaded the demo last night, but not had a go at it yet.

Looks VERY hectic in any clips I've seen. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Sorry Citysickness, already have Fallout 3. Might trade in Dead Space and Tiger Woods against Call Of Duty if the reviews are good.

Played L4D last night, finally. Gotta say, I'm not blown away. I love the premise and the amosphere and I know it's supposed to be very arcadey, but I don't like how "light" everything feels.

You zip around like Sonic on roller skates and the graphics are a bit dated looking. If it looked like COD4 or Dead Space or fuck, even Resi 4, it'd add so much to it. But it looks a bit "Multiplayer Rainbow 6 Vegas" to me. Lots of very boxey looking models and locations. When someone heals you, you often stick your noggin "inside" their model (oo-er). The gun sound effects don't pack enough of a punch either.

Very let down by this.

Who were you playing with and at what difficulty Johnny?

From what I've read its pointless playing it on anything lower than advanced. BF:BC had shite graphics but its the best MP game I've played this year.

I'll be on about half ten tonight if anyone wants a run through of L4D or horde.

Just played the single player, dunno what difficulty.

While I have big issues with the feel of the game, I'll freely admit I'm a graphics whore these days too. If it don't look the part, I have a hard time getting absorbed by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back