XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Just played the single player
I'll have to stop you right there Johnny. You've played a game, designed from the ground up as a 4 player co-op experience (Left 4 Dead!!!), as a single player? Of course it was no fun!

Play tonight with us, I bet it's a different game entirely.

I'll have to stop you right there Johnny. You've played a game, designed from the ground up as a 4 player co-op experience (Left 4 Dead!!!), as a single player? Of course it was no fun!

Play tonight with us, I bet it's a different game entirely.

Fuck yourself, asshole.

Sounds good...! I'll be on if I can. :)

Well myself and citysickness just had a very quick blast through the two levels. I'm sold.

One thing I noticed is that the AI director really does work. I had a quick go on my own first, and at the first hole in the floor a load of zombies climbed up to get at me. Second time I was looking down at the hole, waiting, and a horde of them came at us from behind instead. Great stuff.

Playing it on advance makes a hell of a difference. Sorry for locking you out of the safe room dudley, I couldn't resist.

Deffo getting this next Friday.

So which should I get then. GTA4, Gears 2, the new Fallout, or Left 4 Dead?

I'm aching for a new game, I haven't bought one in about 2 years now! :)

Think Left4Dead will be a goodie alright. Advanced is about as tough as it needs to be. No Versus mode in the demo though, which is bollocks. How long is the campaign mode going to be? We'll probably need to set aside a long 4-player Saturday to get through it.

Fallout 3 is a piece of shit. There's so much wrong with it, I'm amazed at all the 10/10 reviews it's getting.
Edge seems to agree with you, only gave it 7/10.

L4D got a 9 though! I think I read somewhere that those two maps in the demo make up about 10% of the full game. I can't wait to play as a tank in the versus mode.

Think Left4Dead will be a goodie alright. Advanced is about as tough as it needs to be. No Versus mode in the demo though, which is bollocks. How long is the campaign mode going to be? We'll probably need to set aside a long 4-player Saturday to get through it.
Ran through it on advance again with brady last night. Awesome.

Who's on for next Saturday afternoon then?

Not got my 360 on the web yet.
Is there any reason to do it other than multiplayer games which I'm not really into??
Reason I'm asking is cos i'd have to shell out for a wireless adaptor for it. Trying to figure out if it'd be worth it.

You can use it as a networked media player & stream shit to it from your computer

Oh and free demos.

And geometry wars 2

I got fallout 3 on my holidays there for the ps3, it has a serious case of the jaggies, should have read the eurogamer article first. I don't understand why it has no antialiasing on ps3. loads of PS games have looked jagged so maybe sony architecture just makes it bitch hard to implement?

seems to be broken on every platform anyway so I'm going to trade it in this week for gears 2 and pick it up again after xmas in the sales

Yez on for horde this thursday? then some LFD at the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back